Replaced. {Iwaizumi x Reader}

aNGST YOU GUYSSS.

Important news you guys! Its at the end!

requested by: Asura_Rengi

Enjoy...?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You sat and chatted with hajime during your lunch break, the bell finally rung signaling to return your previous seat.

As the teacher entered she brought someone new along.

"Class, I would like you to meet our new student (random name)! Please welcome her!" She exclaimed.

You looked over to iwaizumi to see if he had said anything but instead he looked shocked.

"P-please take care of me!" The girl stuttered as she bowed embarrassingly. The teacher showed her where to sit, which in this case was next to you. She waved at you shyly and immediately looked back at her desk.

"Ok class take out your books and turn to page..." As time went on class had finally ended which meant school had ended as well.

You pack your things and see iwaizumi heading over to your area. You thought he was going to come and speak to you but, instead spoke with the new girl.

"(Random name)!? What are you doing here at Aobajōsai?! I thought you went to Tōō High?!" He exclaimed excitedly. You frowned.

'I've never seen hajime this happy before...'

"Y-yeah I did, but this guy who was a bit of an ass kept pestering me. So I left and came here!" She giggled. Iwaizumi smiled he looked at you and laughed.

"(Y/n), this is (random name)! She was my childhood best friend!" He introduced, you smiled sweetly and waved at the girl.

"Oh by the way, what's the name of the guy who kept bothering you?" Iwaizumi asked as he cracked his knuckles.

"O-oh, i don't remember..." She pondered about it. You three spent the rest of the afternoon chatting with (random name).

But day after day they hung out more together, hajime would always be talking to her and sometimes not even talk to you.

You felt a bit lonely.

If you wanted to hang out with him, (random name) would always be there as well. He showed a lot of affection towards the girl, and less to you.

No more walks home.

Rare kisses on lips.

No more holding hands.

You didn't know how you tolerated it for so long but, you finally decided to confront him about it.

You told him to meet you on the roof after school ALONE.

He complied to your request and came.

He opened the door and found you with your arms crossed with a distraught look on your face.

"What's wrong (y/n)-chan?" he asked carefully. He seemed uneasy about your request.

"Iwaizumi-san... I think we should breakup..." you called by his surname as tears began to come out of your eyes.

He seemed shocked and winced when you used his surname.

"You seem to enjoy (random names) presence more than mine, so i imagine you want to be with her." you whispered.

He stood there silent.

You knew how he felt, and he broke your heart slowly to pieces with the intention of doing it quickly; not slow and painful.

You walked past him and uttered your last words to him.

"I hope she's better than me..."

You left sobbing quietly and went home and cried by yourself.

You didn't want to see iwaizumi anymore, so you moved schools a few months later.

Once you reached your new school which ironically was Tōō High.

You were so happy when you got to your new high school.

And a week later oikawa texted you and told you iwaizumi started dating (random girls).

You laughed and texted him back and told him that you said to congratulate him.

You ended up dating a basketball player from the schools team. He gave you all the attention and love that you deserved.

As time went by oikawa invited you to a match they had against karasuno. You reluctantly accepted. Your boyfriend said if you wanted him to come along and you agreed happily.

~Time skip~

As you sat in the stands, Aobajōsai was at their match point, and karasuno was right behind them.

It all happened so quickly, next thing you know Aobajōsai had finally won.

You screamed in joy, cheering them on.

Your boyfriend laughed and pulled you down and kissed your cheek playfully. Little did you know, iwaizumi was watching the whole time.

Not only did he feel hurt, he felt a bit happy.

He felt happy for you that you found someone better than him, but he still wanted you back.

But it was too late now.

You were happy with out him. And he needed to realise that. Oikawa noticed his mood, and patted him on the back.

"There's a saying that goes " If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never your to begin with." That's the sad truth iwaizumi." He said his name fully. Iwaizumi was shocked at oikawa small speech to him. But thus, it was all true.

'I guess we were never meant to be... (Y/n).'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay so the important news that I have to tell you guys is that I'm going on a hiatus. Yep. I just really need to take a break from wattpad.
While I'm on hiatus is that I'm gonna update occasionally, not really but every now and then.

But thanks for reading and I'll see you guys when I come back.

~Tita-chan