Show off. {Nishinoya x Volleyball player!reader}

Requested by:MusicaHyouShou

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••

"coACH UKAI!!!"

Loud yelling could be heard from the outside of the gym where the boys would play. A very distinct voice.

It was Nishinoya Yuu's.

Coach ukai got startled at the sudden shout, and turned his focus on the small libero. He noticed that nishinoya was very excited about something; but that usually lead to something troublesome.

"Yes, nishinoya?"

The small boy jumped up and down in excitement as he spoke.

"Can we have a match against the girls volleyball team?!" Coach ukai froze in his spot as he thought about it.

a smile grew on his face as the idea that yuu said was great.

"Yes! That sounds like a great idea nishinoya!" Ukai grinned. He gathered up the team, and told them about the idea and sent Daichi to go and see Michimiya.

As they waited the boys circled up on the floor and began to whisper.

"I bet nishinoya-senpai is doing this for (l/n)-san." Tsukishima teased. The boys snickered as nishinoya sat there proudly, he wasn't ashamed for his idea.

He could finally show off to his beloved (y/n).

Minutes later Daichi arrived with the rest of the women's volleyball team. You stood on the side looking around until you saw nishinoya. You gasped and ran over to the short boy.

"Yuu!"

"(Y/n)!"

You both began to do your secret (yet complicated) handshake that you always did with him. The other two teams stood by utterly confused by the long handshake you did until you heard both of the captains yell.

 The other two teams stood by utterly confused by the long handshake you did until you heard both of the captains yell