Who?{Kuroo x reader x bokuto}

Ok you guys this literally happened to me on the highway. I've never felt so confused ever.

(Dark/chromatic)= pick one of them!

Enjoy! 😂
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You sat in the back seat of your friends car, driving around with your friends. You chattered about and scrolled through your phone; checking wattpad and what not.

"Hey! I heard that (favorite artist) is gonna have a concert next week at (arena name)!" You hear (friends name) say as she looked back through the car view mirror.

You smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I heard about it, too bad I don't have enough money." You pouted. You friends patted your back and smiled sadly with you.

"Well maybe-"

(Friends name) was soon cut off by a loud honking next to them. You didn't pay attention to them but your friends did.

They saw two boys driving next to them with wide grins waving hi and pointing at you.

"Hey (y/n), those guys next to us seem to know you..." You hear (friends name) say laughingly.

"Huh?"

You look up from your phone and see two boys with wide grins waving hi at you.

You pointed to yourself and they nodded yes.

The (dark/chromatic) boy started laughing and then began to point at his phone. You gave him a confusing look and pointed at your phone.

"What?" You mouthed. You hear your friends cracking up and your confusion.

He kept pointing at his phone smiling.

I mean he was a cute guy after all.

You see the (dark/chromatic) boy that was driving waving hi at you with a smile. You waved back awkwardly.

The other boy kept pointing at his phone.

You tried to understand what he was saying, and understood "I know you!"

"Who are you?" You mouthed back, he kept pointing at his phone and you looked at your phone and all you saw was the draft that you were writing for your book.

The (dark/chromatic) boy made the call sign with his hand and began to laugh. Soon the road split ways and they drove off in another direction; still honking at you and waving goodbye.

You waved goodbye, awkwardly laughing in the progress.

"Who are those guys?" You hear (friends name) say.

"I don't know who they are!" You exclaimed. You friends began to laugh and tease you.

"They sure seem like they know who you are!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD I DON'T KNOW!"

"Aren't they bokuto and Kuroo?" You hear one of them say, (friends name) went to Nekoma with one of them.

"I DON'T KNOW! I GO TO KARASUNO MAN!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oml you guys this happened today! It was so funny, i was confused for someone else! Hey but the two dudes were pretty cute though.

Anyways if you liked this, please give it a vote!

Ill see you next time!

~tita-chan