Restart.{Iwaizumi x reader}

A lot of you guys wanted to know what iwaizumi would've said if reader (you) hadn't told him to go away in my Miserable at Best chapter that I posted a few weeks ago!

So this is like a root A kinda thing??? But anyways you'll find out what he says and what not, and there might a few slight changes due to what will happen.

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Iwaizumi sat the at the edge of his bed as tears silently streamed down his face. His eyes opened widely, biting his bottom lip as he recalled all those memories that you had together.

How selfish of him, taking you for granted thinking you'll take him back. But you weren't that type of girl. Once you saw him making out with that girl, you knew you were done for.

He smacked his forehead uttering things like,

'Idiot'

'You fucking idiot.'

'Why?'

It was so hard for you to accept what the horrible truth was, it would've been worse if you attended Aobajōsai, but you had met him on the behalf of karasuno. You sat in the gym by yourself after attending a game they had, and well then you saw the events and ran to the school gym.

You sobbed and harshly wiped your eyes telling yourself to not cry, that you were better than that. But you just couldn't.

He made you feel so happy, even at your worst. He made you feel alive. But no, not everything goes as planned, right?

Daichi had came over to pick up something's for tomorrow's practice when he saw you sobbing on the floor. He dropped his things and jogged over to you. You hear foot steps and look up and see Daichi.

You smile as tears still fell down your face.

"Hey, hey what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked gently, as he rubbed your shoulders. You hiccupped and wiped your eye.

"H-Hajime c-cheated on me..." You stuttered.

He hugged you tightly as he frowned angrily. He rubbed your arms soothingly, trying to calm you down.

"I-i just w-wanted s-someone to stay by my side for once, y-you know?" You cried as you buried your head into his shoulder

as you sobbed more, Daichi lifted your arms away, you were about to ask what he wanted when you suddenly felt a warm pair of lips against yours. Your eyes widen as he kissed you.

"You don't need an asshole like him, so if you give me a chance (y/n), please just one shot, I'll make you forget about him. Completely." He rested his forehead against yours with his eyes closed holding your hands with his tightly.

You shook your head no and pushed daichi away.

"I-i can't. I'm sorry.. It just doesn't feel right.." you whisper.

After many missing calls from oikawa, iwaizumi threw his phone against the wall in anger. Had that girl not thrown herself on him, this wouldn't be happening. You would be cuddling at his house and congratulating him, but he knew if he went over to you, someone would be there; comforting you, telling you that its alright.

"I wish I could tell her the truth, but she's made up her mind... Its useless you fucking idiot." He muttered as he scolded himself.

As time went by ever since your break up, you we're trying your best to be as happy as you could.

Iwaizumi stayed miserable as well. As many times as oikawa would introduce new girls to him; attempting to help him take his mind off of you, iwaizumi would politely decline the girl and thank them for their share of feelings.

They weren't you.

And as the spring tournament came up, he knew he would see you again and that made him feel hopeful and guilty at the same time. And then the day came.

Aobajōsai vs Karasuno.

As he walked onto the court he looked up to the bleachers and saw you. He felt his heartbeat race. He then looked away in guilt.

'She wouldn't notice an asshole anyways...'

You see him and you can feel a blush spread across your face.

And then the match began, he would hear you cheer on karasuno. Your voice full of joy and excitement. Oh how he could just imagine your face right now.

Soon the game had ended with Aobajōsai winning. You walked the hallways and bit glum, going to the water fountains bumping into a sturdy shoulder.

You look up and apologize and then stop mid sentence.

It was iwaizumi.

"H-hajime?"

"(Y/n)?"

"H-hey.." You said with a sad smile. His eyes soften and he smiled sadly as well.

"How've you been?!" You both blurted out simultaneously. You blushed and waved your hands frantically.

"Y-you go first!" You say loudly with a blush tinted on your cheeks.

"I've been empty with out you (y/n).. A-and I want you back!" He declared. He continued, "and what you witnessed? That girl had thrown herself on me! I tried to push her off but she just wouldn't budge! So please! Please let me be your boyfriend again.. I promise to never hurt you ever again.."

You both stood in silence. Not knowing what would happen next.

"Hajime.." You whispered.

He looked up intently waiting for your speak again.

"Yeah?"

"I accept your apology and explanation. BUT! We should start from the bottom again." You ask. He nodded happily and hugged you tightly.

"Thank you (y/n).."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THIS WAS HELLA RUSHED IM SORRY, BUT HEY I POSTED TWO NEW CHAPTERS ON MY KUROO X READER BOOK, GO CHECK THEM OUT IF YA LIKE AND IF LIKED THIS SHITYY AS CHAPTER (I don't know why u liked it but whatevs) PLEASE GIVE IT A VOTE AND ILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME

~tita-chan