Writing. {Bokuto x Reader}

Requested by: absolutegrandheichou

Sorry this is super duper late there is NO excuse for it. But here it is!

I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another boring day at school and you sat at your desk almost falling asleep. A sudden prick startled you, you looked down to see small child like drawings on your arm.

"What the hell.." You mumbled. You grab your pen and write on your arm.

'Um who is this?'

You waited for a response, until you felt the prick again.

You look down to see in all caps a sentence that made you giggle.

'ITS ONE OF THE TOP ACES DUH'

You chuckle and shake your head, it sounded a lot like bokuto but you dismissed it and wrote back.

'And who might that be?'

You looked at your arm and saw another sentence.

'Its a secret! Meet me at the school gates at Fukurodani!'

You suddenly gasp and immediately write back frantically.

'I go to school there!'

Bokuto gasped loudly grabbing the attention of his best friend; akaashi.

"What is it now bokuto-san?" He asked solemnly.

Bokuto frantically pointed to his arm and shouted.

"mY SOULMATE GOES TO SCHOOL HERE!!!' that quickly grabbed the attention of dark haired setter.

"Really? I wonder who that might be.."

*Time skip~*

You waited excitedly for your soulmate to come and meet you. You jumped up and down, thinking how handsome he might be.

Bokuto runs to the front gates of the school ands sees you there. He blushed.

'Is (y/n)-chan my soulmate?'

He walks over and smiles.

He stood a good couple of feet away from you and grabbed his own pen and wrote on his arm.

'I'm here! Turn around! :)'

You felt a prick on your arm again and read the message and turn around slowly. You see the owl like boy in front of you with a huge grin on his face.

You laugh happily knowing that the boy you loved was your one and only soulmate. You ran over to him and jumped into his arms kissed his cheek.

"So you were my soulmate this whole time??" You ask happily. He chuckled and spun you around.

"Yeah, how could you not tell?" He smiled.

You shrugged thinking it was just obliviousness.

"Well now that were soulmates, how about we got grab some coffee or something?" He bargained with a smirk.

You nodded and laced your hand with his and walked to the coffee shop.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you guys enjoyed this one! Im am superduper sorry this is hella late!

But anyways, if you guys enjoyed it please give it a vote and I'll see you next time!

~tita-chan