Defeat. {Boxer!Tanaka x reader} Part 3

Last part to the three part series to everlast!

Im also gonna causally throw in some rocky/creed quotes 👀

Enjoy!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N watch if you'd like, but tanaka did all this a few days before the fight. Pretend its tanaka and not Adonis. Just to kinda give you an idea on how hard he worked/trained. ALSO pretend ikkei is sick but not rocky balboa sick.)

(Straight to the match an hour before it began.)

As Tanaka and Ikkei spoke in there room about the match, he warmed up and punched the air freely; practicing his moves.

"Remember kid, keeps your arms up and defend until you know when to punch."

Ikkei rummaged through his gym bag and pulled out to foam pads and slipped them on his hands.

"One step at a time. One punch at a time. One round at a time."

Tanaka punched the foam pads quickly. Panting could be heard from the room.

Mean while, you stood in the stands outside and looked at the ring anxiously.

You bit lip nervously and prayed silently.

This fight.

This fight was the fight of the century.

Tanaka ryuunosuke vs Iwaizumi Hajime

A legends decent versus a new fighter.

His mother and sister watched back from Japan also anxious as well.

Ikkei spoke encouraging words to tanaka; hyping him up.

"I need you to fight till your last breath."

Tanaka nodded and continued shadow boxing.

Soon, it was time for the match to begin.

Iwaizumi walked out with his hood over his head. Lights flashed all over the stadium as his name was soon announced.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the infamous boxer, with 20 wins and 0 losses, Iwaizumi Hajime!" the spokesmen said.

Fans cheered loudly as iwaizumi held out his hands that had his boxing gloves on as he walked around the ring earning more cheers.

Soon another song began to play, catching the crowds attention. Lights flashed brightly as the spokesman began to speak again.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, our competitor who holds the last name Tanaka, with 15 wins and 2 ties, Tanaka Ryuunosuke!"

Loud cheers mixed with boo's were heard but soon overpowered by the loudness of the cheers as well.

Tanaka walked into the ring with his navy blue and orange hoodie over his head and held out his boxing gloves highly.