Addict with a pen. {Asahi x reader}

Super fluff/angst.

Enjoy!

Song: addict with a pen by twenty one pilots

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As the teacher gave out her lecture, you sat in the front while asahi sat next to the windows.

Hello
We haven't talked in quite some time

He stared at you attentively with a small smile on his face.

'Such a beautiful girl, small and fragile.'

He ignored the notes and began to write small poems about (h/c) haired girl. He and (y/n) were once great friends, but suddenly they drifted apart.

They never talked to each other ever since.

Asahi didn't even know why, and he missed when they were friends.

I know
I haven't been the best
Of sons

He scribbled down some short poems; describing her.

It feels like
I've been alone for years
And she is so beautiful
It hurts.

-

Your beauty reminds me of dawn
Like the flowers blossom

I heard the song birds charm
Like your cute laugh and giggle

I looked inside my heart and I saw you.

Poem after poem, he wrote more for the girl. But never showed anyone. Suga and nishinoya some how manage to see a glimpse of the short poems but never knew who he was talking about.

I try desperately to run through the sand
As I hold the water
In the palm of my hand

Cause it's all that I have
And it's all that I need and
The waves of the water

Mean nothing to me
But I try my best
And all that I can to

Hold tightly onto
What's left in my hand.

He also drew you in various views. Whether it was you twirling a small strand of hair or even falling asleep on the desk.

He sketched them on a blank piece of paper. But as time came, their time as third years was slowly coming to an end.

He made all those poems and sketches into a small booklet. He asked suga to give to her, no questions asked.

He agreed happily, and gave it to her on the last day of school together.

I'm only at it again
As an addict with a pen
Who's addicted to the wind

As it blows me back and forth
Mindless, spineless, and pretend
Of course I'll be here again

See you tomorrow
But it's the end of today
End of my ways

As a walking denial
My trial was filed as a crazy
Suicidal head case
But you specialize in dying

As you sat on the grass enjoying the view of the school you weren't going see anymore, you see the grey haired setter approach you with a small smile.

He held a light brown booklet.

He handed you the booklet and walked away and waved goodbye. You looked at the booklet and you were confused. You were about to call out to him but he was already gone.

You open the book with curiosity, and see a small poem.

Oh, if we were only together we could possibly make better weather.

Your smile makes time cut in half.

You tilt your head slightly and wonder who wrote this. It was incredibly beautiful. You flip more through the pages and see wonderfully drawn pictures of you with more poems to the side.

You smiled and held closely the notebook.

~♥~

As months went by you attended your college and saw a familiar bun walking past you. Asahi saw you holding the book he made for you and blushed and waved at you awkwardly.

You giggled and waved back.

Not until time later did you notice it was asahi who wrote you the book. On the last empty page you wrote a poem of your own.

Intangible beauty is more desirable as it is bereft of erosion.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this mess, and some of these poems ARE NOT MINE I REPEAT NOT MINE. I'll leave the link below↓

http://hellopoetry.com/words/592/beauty/poems/

And that's all for today! I hoped you liked it and if you did please give it a vote and I'll see you next time!

~tita-chan