Chapter Twenty

Dallas Winston

My face hurt. I didn't know what a Sharkeisha was until she showed me. Now a few of my teeth were loose. Boy was she amazing. Any girl who could stand up to me like that was definitely worth my time. I just hope I'm worth hers. I was laying on the floor with an ice pack on my eye. "So how does it feel to get beaten up by a girl?" Two-Bit asked. "Pretty damn good." I responded. Makayla Jones, eh? I couldn't get her outta my mind. Adele was sitting across the room watching me closely. "You like her, don't you?" she asked, causing everyone to look at me. "I got my eyes on her." was all I said.

"Makayla would make an awesome girlfriend, but I don't think she'd want to date you after you tried to beat her up." Two-Bit said. Someone was always trying to ruin my mood. "Shut it, Keith." I spat. Whenever I used his real name, he knew that I was serious. "No. Makayla's too good for you. I don't care how tough she is. You'll ruin her." he said. I was so angry that my eye was twitching under the ice pack. Two-Bit could never keep his mouth shut. He always said the first thing that popped into that tiny brain of his. "I don't have a problem with getting into another fight." I growled, sitting up. A hand landed on my shoulder.

Johnny.

"It's okay, Dal. Let Makayla decide herself." I looked around to see everyone else nod. So that's what everyone wanted?They wanted the girl to make her own decision? Fine. "Alright." I said. I was gonna get Makayla Jones to be my girlfriend if it was the last thing I did.