Two - Oh My Buscus

As I waited for Bailey to pick up her phone I glanced at my wall; it was covered with drawings of YouTubers and posters of sorts.

My best friend finally answered in the billionth ring, "Hello?"

"Hey, Bay. . ." I said with a sigh.

"What's wrong, Cass?"

"My parents per usual. . . Yep, once again. . ," I groaned, "They won't stop about Toby. . . It's so annoying. . . It's whatevs' though. Do you wanna come to town with me and maybe get some Starbucks. . ?" I said hopefully. I scratched my wrist, waiting for a, hopefully, positive answer.

"I can't, I have to watch my bratty sister. . ." Poor thing. . . She had an eleven year old to watch.

"Oh, okay, that's fine. Maybe some other time. I have to go check it out because I start working there this weekend. The boss wanted to show me the works."

"Okay." I heard screaming children. . . "Shut up! I'm on the phone!" Bailey let out a big sigh and said, " As you can tell, I gotta go. I love you, sis, bye." she hung up. We, obviously weren't sisters but we were close enough to be.

I went to the bathroom and put some eyeliner and mascara on, brushed my hair and straightened it.

Being somewhat pretty takes so much work!

After I brushed my teeth with my light saber toothbrush, I put on my Converse and headed to Starbucks.

I got to Starbucks and the boss, Amanda, greeted me with a smile. She was very bubbly and hyper; I think she had her fair share of coffee. . . I got hugged and I hugged back.

I'm a nice enough person. . .

Amanda showed me how everything worked and all the different drinks and food.

It's about noon when we were done with the tour. Things were  rather complicated.

Afterwards, I treated myself to a Caramel Macchiato. It was wonderful; it was my new favorite beverage. I took out my phone, a Samsung Galaxy 4S, and pulled up Instagram to take a picture of myself with my drink. "#yummy", I labled it.

At this point someone tapped on my shoulder and asked me, "Is that any good?" That voice. . . Sounded so familiar. . . I turned around cautiously to reply but I was too shocked on who was behind me. . . Toby freaking Turner. . .