Twenty-One - Put to the Test

Okay so brief little message! 8,000+ reads.. I mean.. Like freaking WUT?! I feel like Metal from MyMusicShow.. Good freaking Lord little murderers! I started this thinking this was going to get not even 50 readers.. I was just looking back in the chapters and my screen shots of the reads and how they said 75, 1000, and stuff. Now I'm at 8,000.. Just.. Omfg.. Thank you so much!!

Now read on, my little murderers <3

Oh and also. this is a super long chapter for a little reward! :3

**********

Two Months Later

I wake up in Toby's arms and and smile to myself. I'm finally out of school. Thank Notch!

The only thing wrong with my life right now is that I haven't been feeling too great in the mornings... And.. I'm gaining a few pounds. I have a feeling what's going on because Toby says I've been getting really pissy easily... That's when the nausea kicked in.

I rush to the bathroom and barely make it to the toilet and vomit. It's absolutely horrible.

Sex with Toby equals pregnancy.. Oh gosh.. I throw up again. I hope he doesn't wake up. As if on cue, he comes in the bathroom.

"Cass, are you alright?"

"Yea, must've been something I ate." I am such a horrible liar.. Toby doesn't seem to notice he just gets a wash cloth, gets it wet with cold water, tells me to lay down and puts it on my neck. I really don't deserve this wonderful man.

By about noon I feel so much better and I'm watching T.V. while Toby's still sleeping. My phone goes off with my Imperial March ringtone. It was my mother. I wonder what she wanted. "Hey, Mom." I say as I answer the phone.

"Hey, Cassandra. Could you do me a favor?" she asked.

"I dunno... Depends on the favor of which you are asking of me..." I reply with a playful tone.

"Could you watch the boys for me while your father and I go to the store. We won't be back until about five o'clock."

"Yea. Of course. When do you want us over there?"

"Now actually. If that's alright with you."

"Yea, I'll get Toby up and ready." I laughed. We said our "goodbyes" and hang up.

This is perfect. If I am pregnant this'll show how good Toby is with kids. If I'm not it'll be for future readiness. I'll get a pregnancy test to make sure and then I'll tell Toby. I hope he's as excited as I am...

"Buscus! Time to get up!" I rip off the covers to see Toby in nothing but boxers. He groans and puts his pillow over his head. Is he seriously going to do this again?! I crawl like a sneaky fox(WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!) and start tickling the shoop outta him.

"Cassie! No! I'm up! Ah!" Toby squeals and flops around on the bed and eventually falls to the floor. "Ow..." I can't help but laugh.

"Come one! Get ready! We're going to my parents' house to babysit Joey and Tyler." I say cheerfully.

Toby looks at me confused but just gets up and walks to the bathroom. Such a good boy.

He comes back out not even two minutes later and gets dressed. As do I. I pick out a plain black flowy tank top, red skinny jeans and white converse. Toby has on a purple Tobuscus shirt, purple pants and his red converse.

"Hey, darkness, redness, whiteness!" Toby says with a huge grin.

We head out after saying "bye" to Gryphzor.