Nineteen - Curiosity Killed the Cat

Trigger Warning: This chapter has gory stuffs.. I was listening to Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons while writing.. and.. it's quite bipolar.. It goes from extremely depressing to happy stuffs.. Haha. Now.. READ ON, biches! <3

**********

About an hour or so later Jack still hadn't left. He was talking to Toby about a video he wanted him to be in.

Meanwhile, I was playing Minecraft until curiosity got the best of me which is NEVER a good thing.

I decided to be a nosey little Nugget and check the comments of Toby's videos I've been in.

I slowly scrolled down..

"she doesnt deserve our Toby!"

"ew get outta here ya stupid bich.."

"Toby plz tell us this is a really fucked up joke"

I could feel the hot tears traveling their way down my now red cheeks. Who knew words from people over the internet, whom I don't even know, could hurt so much...

I tried my hardest to not let anyone hear my muffled sobs but I wasn't doing a very good job of it so I ran into the bathroom quickly and quietly, taking a clean razor blade from the medicine cabinet. I'm two years clean. Last time I'd done done this I was a sophmore now being a senior almost out of highschool.

Without another thought, I dug the razor blade across my wrist and felt pain both leaving and entering my body. I watched as the dark red liquid made its way down my arm and to my pants. I sat down on the toilet still heavily sobbing and did it a second time making an "x" on my arm. I sat there clutching the slits on my wrist when I saw Toby.

"Hey, Jack lef- Cass..? Oh my God! Are you okay?" Toby ran towards me and slid me off the toilet and into his lap on the floor. "Baby, w-what happened?" he took my face in his hands, tears in his eyes. He looks down at my now red hand and it all registers. His eyes go from worry to absolute sorrow. "Cass.. No..." he grabs the nearest towel and tries his hardest to clean me up.

I feel so stupid, "Toby, I-"

"Shh.. It's okay, just," he dabs my cuts and pauses trying to clear the sobs out of his throat, "don't do it anymore.. Please.." I barely nod and tears start pouring out of my eyes, hugging him, probably getting blood on his shirt.

I can't help but to think that I'm slowly destroying Toby which only makes me want to self harm again.

I just bury my face into his neck as he rocks us back and forth. He kisses the top of my head and whispers sweet nothings into my ear.

"I read... comments.. and.. and.. I let them get to me..." I finally manage to say between cries. Toby just strokes my hair and comforts me as well as he could which was working rather well because after about 15 minutes of laying in his safe, warm arms I wasn't crying any longer.

Toby got up, laying me against the wall, "I'll be back in ten minutes. Go into the bedroom and wait for me there. ((Don't be thinking anything, ya nasty.. ;3)) I did as I was told.

Sure enough no longer than ten minutes later Toby came through the bedroom door with two boxes. One of which I could only assume was chocolates because of the heart shape and red velvet and the other larger with holes on the top. "I've been meaning to get you this for awhile now and haven't had the chance until now." he smiled as he handed me both boxes. I, favoring the holey box, opened it first. Inside was a tiny Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy! I squealed as I took it out. It licked my tear stained face and I laughed, "Toby! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! How did you know I wanted this specific breed?!" I ask amazed.

I looked up waiting for a response and Toby just smiled so big that it looked like it had to hurt. "I just know things." he said as he sat down on the bed next to me and pet the puppy. "It's a girl. Name her." I looked at Toby in awe.

"Minotaur. Mini for short." I smile widely at my clever name choice. Mini was white, light brown, and had a cute little heart shaped grey spot on her nose. She was perfect.

"I love it. It's perfect. You're perfect." Toby said softly kissing my forehead and then Mini's spot on her nose.

I think everything will be okay now.

**********

A/N

So... I haven't updated in awhile, eh?

Sorry about that. I just haven't had the time nor inspiration to write this story. Now I do! :)

If you want.. Be sure to COMMENT and/or VOTE because that's the best thing you can do for me.

Remeber, if you like Teen Wolf (( Preferably Stiles )) be sure to check out my newest book : My Batman ~ Stiles Stilinski

Next chapter.. Things go down.. Like.. 50 shades of Grey.. So uh.. You won't have to read it unless you want to. Nothing goes down that you'll need to know besides them doing the do.. So.. Uh.. Yeah..

Thank you so much! Goodbye and I love you! <3

~ Cassbuscus A.K.A SkittleKitty4