Five - School

I woke up at about six for school. Yay. . .

I hated Mondays. . .

So fooping gay! I looked in my closet for something to wear when I spotted my black Darth Vader shirt. Ah Hell yes! I also put on some green skinny jeans and some amazing knee high converse.

Sexy, eh?

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then brushed and straightened my hair. After that I put on cat-like eyeliner and some gold mascara.

This was my morning routine. . .

By the time I got done it was about 7:25. I liked to get to school at about 7:30.

I hugged my parents and baby brothers goodbye, told them I was going to Bay's, grabbed my bag and I was out the door.

I hopped in my red Volkswagen Beetle and drove to pick up Bailey for school.

She got in the car and just sat there for a minute. . . Staring blankly at nothingness. . . Then the screaming and hitting started.

"Ermergerd!" she hit my arm.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I screamed at her.

"Lucky bich. . ." she laughed, as do I. I turn on ''Fuck Up" by Shane Dawson. We had it blasting! For a little Volkswagen it sure had gone through Hell. . .

We arrived at school pretty early as usual. We walked up to the entrance and go inside when Bailey spotted her crush, Ren.

"Oh gosh. . ." she hid her face with her long blonde hair.

"Bay, stop. You have to talk to him sometime. . . Facebook doesn't count. Man up!" I pushed her lightly.

~

It was 8:10. We had to be in class by 8:15.

Science time! Yay! Science was my second favorite subject, next to Art. Bailey said bye and we went our seperate ways.

Science went by quite slow. . .

After Science I had English, we'd just finished Romeo and Juliet. I had that class with Bay so we chatted it up. ( Haha.. )

"I'm so excited! I can't believe I'm going on a date with Toby freaking Turner!" I squealed

and my teacher shushed me.

"I know! I want a boyfriend. . ."

"You could have one if you tried. . . And he's not my boyfriend. . ."

"Yet!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Shaddup!" I hit her. We laughed. Once again, we are shushed. Grrr. . . I hated that. . . I gave her the stink eye and the bell rang.

Thank Notch!

I walked to Bailey's locker with her and then I walked to Keyboarding.

Happy Wheels here I come!

The first part of Keyboarding was quite boring but I zoomed right through it whilst listening to my "Tobuscus" playlist.

(In this class, lunch is in the middle of it, a split period if you will.)

It was 11:30 and the lunch bell rang. My friends Bethany, Sheila, Lauren, Brittney and Hannah were all in my lunch. We talked the usual random pervertedness.

I got back to keyboarding. I ended up finishing 40 minutes before the 4th period bell.

Happy Wheels time bitches! I laughed to myself. . .

I started playing Happy Wheels and I found a very rage inducing level. MUTHA FUU!

It had something to do with spikes and harpoons. . . I was a senior in highschool cursing out a video game.. Wonderful. . . I guess Toby was a 28 year old man raging at video games. . . So. . . It wasn't too bad.. I laughed again.

"FUCK!" I screamed. The teacher looked at me with suprise. "Heh.. Yes..?" She just looked away. I turned back to my game and let out and grateful sigh.

The bell rang once again.

Yay!

Art.

My favorite.

I walked into the art room and got busy. We were doing sculptures. . . I decided to make a Stephano sculpture. . . ( Pewdiepie stuff..)

Time went by so fast and the bell rang for studyhall. . .

Ugh. . .

Studyhall. . .

So awkward and quiet. . .

I went to the room and asked if I could read Wattpad on my phone. ( Teehee.. ^~^ ) She, of course, said yes. I read until the final bell dismissed us.

I darted out of the classroom and met Bay at my locker.

"Hey, you ready for your date, girl?" she nudged my arm.

"Uh.. No.. Why would I- Duhh! Yes! Hell yes!" I fangirled a bit.

"Let's go to my house and hang out a little before you die of excitedness." She looked at me and rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Okay!"

We got into my car and drove to her house, this time listening to some of Toby's songs. . .

Gosh. . .

He is truly a wonderful human being. . .

****************

Hey guys, this chapter is a chapter kinda describing her personality.. Sorry if it bored you. I will have another chapter up really soon. I promise. Goodbye, my little murderers. <3