Nine - BUTTS

That's when we were interupted by a text message. . .

My Star Wars ringtone goes off making Toby stop kissing me and practically jump off of me.

God Dangit!

I feel like an idiot. . .

I check my phone. It's message from Bailey. She's, of course, wondering where I am. . .

Shit!

I forgot!

I don't reply. . . She's going to be pissed.

I get off of Toby's bed to go find him. He's in the living room on the couch rubbing his face. Great. . . He's stressed and I made him that way.

I sit by him on the couch, "Hey. Are you okay. . ?" I almost rub his back but I don't. Too soon.

"Yea. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have put you in a spot where you had to kiss me. You didn't have to. . ."

"Who said I didn't want to. . ? I enjoyed it a lot to be completely honest." I meant it. It was quite amazing for lack of better words.

"Really? Thanks. You're a good kisser yourself, Miss Cassandra." he looks at me with a smile. He puts his hand on mine. I blush and know he sees it because he chuckles to himself.

"Toby, did you really just choose a random girl at Starbucks, which just happened to be me. . ?" He takes his hand away.

"No; it was just a normal day, just getting some coffee and you caught my eye while going by the window you were sitting by and I just had to talk to you. So, I used your drink as an excuse. . . Even though it had dairy in it. I'm an itellegent man. . ." he chuckles, "I hope that doesn't sound too cheesy."

I sat there silently trying to think of something to say for awhile, just staring into his beautiful, comforting, hazel eyes. "It's not, silly goose. It makes me feel loved," I giggle. "Thanks, Toby." I give him a hug.

"So shall I give you a ride to school?" he asks. It was already 2:30.

"No, there's only an hour left anyways. Plus, I'm terrified of how my friend Bailey's going to react. . . Don't take me home either. . . My parent's are gonna kill me (Safety Torch reference).

"Ok. I guess you're going outside." he laughs and I give him a pouty face. "No. . . You're too hothothot to be a hobo." he lifts my chin up. "You can stay here until whenever."

"Uhm, thanks. . ." I laugh. " I don't wanna be a mooch though. . ."

"A mooch? No! You're welcome to stay here anytime you want." Did he really mean that. . ? Anytime I want?

"Really?!" I sounded a little too excited.

He laughs, as usual throwing his head back. . .

God Dangit, Toby! So freaking irresistable!

"Of course. You're fun to have around." He winks at me. . . Why does he always do that?! Is he trying to make me want to jump him or something. . . Because it's working!

"So, whatchu' wanna do?" I ask.

"Actually, I need to make a lazy vlog." Without any questions asked he gets out his phone and puts it on my lap. . . I can feel myself turning beet red. "AUDIENCE?! What are you doing on this hothothot's lap, Audience?! That's a NoNo! So, uh, this is Cassandra A.K.A Cassbuscus! Say hi!"

"Hello, my loves!," I giggle. Toby wonders off telling the Audience random stuff. After awhile he comes back in the living, being done with the lazy vlog.

"I gotta record some Happy Wheels. You wanna watch, ya' Nugget?"

"Definitely!"

We walk to the game room and he wakes up his computer. He's bending down doing so. . . Dat ass. . . I laugh to myself a little loud.

I'm very dirty sometimes. . .

Okay! A lot of the time. . .

"What?" he asks giggling.

"Oh, nothin'. . ." I flop my arms to my sides and fall onto his game room couch.

He starts walking over to me. "Tell me. . ."

"No can do." I laugh.

"Oh, I see how it's gonna be. . ." he walks over to the door, turns around to face my way and starts running towards me and jumps on the couch and sits on me!

"Hey!" he starts tickling me (I'm very ticklish). I'm laughing and screaming. "Okay! Okay! You win! I'll tell you!" He stops tickling me. "I was laughing to myself because," I paused, "you have a cute butt!" I start bursting out laughing.

He blushes. "Gee.. Thanks!" he says in his gay guy voice. He gets up, purposely putting his butt in my face. . .

Do I dare slap it?

That I do!

He gasps, "How dare you! I'll get you back!"

He sits down in his game chair and starts recording. "Hello once again, Audience!"

Oh how I love those four words. . .