Ten - Why So Serious?

This part is another serious and then... Bam Pow! Having fun.. Idek.. Tryna keep it interesting..

******

During recording Toby yelled at his computer as usual. It's even funnier in person.

I'm sitting here asking myself how much longer I'm going to lie to him about who I am because he made me the way I am. . .

I can't act like the real me because he doesn't know. . .

Ugh. I feel horrible just thinking about it. Bleh. . .

I snap out of my depressed state of mind when Toby wins a level he's been trying to conquer this whole time. I love those kind of episodes. He gets so pissed. "I gotta pause it." he says calmly even though he just got done screaming, "Bless your face, if you sneezed during this video, bless you. Peace off. I love you. . . BOOP!" With that, he stops recording.

He turns to look at me with his hazel eyes. Dear God. . . My heart skips a beat. . . I swear, he does it on purpose.

Toby gets up and sits next to me. He stares at me. . . Again. This is killing me. . . There's something about him that just makes me so vulnerable.

It's insane.

The feelings I have when I'm for him can't be explained in words. I care so much about a person I had only just truly met. . .

Toby finally breaks the silence, "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I'm just thinking about stuff."

"Like. . ?"

"Well, to be completely honest. . . You." I look at him and smile. I feel kinda creepy. . . He puts his hand on my knee. His touch send plesant chills through my spine, so much that I shiver. It must have been noticable because he puts his arms around me and holds me. . . I lean back on him. It makes me wonder why he's so protective over me even though he just met me. . . It's a great feeling but an odd one too, being here, in his strong arms makes me feel so safe, like nothing can hurt me. . .

We sit there with me in his arms and talk for awhile. . . He learns weird stuff about me like, I'm terrified of clowns and I learn weird things about him, he loves Thai food so much. It's not that weird but meh. It's quite nice actually. . . I never knew Toby could be so calm. He's always so crazy and obnoxious in his videos. It makes me wonder.

"We should do something!" he exclaims.

"Like what?" I question.

"I dunno. . . Maybe, go to the beach. What do you say? Tomorrow? After school I'll pick you up and we'll be all in disguise." he laughs.

"That sounds very fun. I'll convince Bailey to cover for me." I smile even though I know convincing Bay would be nearly impossible especially after not going to school today. I'll talk her into it somehow. And then I remembered.. "You know what's REALLY weird..?"

"What?" he asks.

"My parents haven't texted or called me at all. . ." I was starting to get worried. I pulled out my phone and texted my mom a simple "Hello!".

"Don't worry." he rubs my shoulders to get me to stay calm. I was going to keep calm but I wasn't going to tell him because he was trying to help. It was cute.

"I wonder what they'd do if they found out I was here. . ." he suddenly gets a super serious look on his face that frightens me. "A-Are you okay, Toby. . ? I-I didn't mean to worry you. . . I'm sorry!"

"Do you know what could happen if anyone else knew besides us and your friend?! Everything I worked for and your parents would freak out . . I would be put on jail. . . and you. . . I would never be able to see you again. . . I can't let that happen. . ." I could see tears forming in his eyes. Fuck! Why do I have to wonder things?! To be completely honest . . I don't know where the fun, goofy Toby is. . ? I hope he comes soon. Having this serious, intense one all the time really freaks me out . . I mean sure. . . he's fun sometimes but not really funny like the guy I fell in love with. . . Ugh, Love.. That word. . . just, bleh.

Fuck it! I'm tired of the seriousnes. Out of nowhere I grab the pillow on the couch from behind me and hit Toby with it. "What the hell was that for?!"

He needed that, "Why so serious, Tobester?" I look him in the eyes. . . His amazing eyes. . . Ahh! Snap out of it!

"I'm not, I'm just a little stressed. . ."

"Well, stop it!" I hit him again. Then I laugh devilishly.

"I am Satan! Muahahahahaha!" he laughs devishly. Silly Toby is back. Yay! He grabs another pillow and hits me with it. "Whatchu doin' giirrll?!" I fall off the couch but not hard and he hits me over and over (playfully) with a pillow. I smack him in the stomach and he is now on the floor. I get on top of him smacking him with a pillow. Gryphon runs in the room and I stop because he starts licking Toby's face.

"Gryphzor!" I coo.

"How'd you know I called him that?" he asks and I just freeze. Oh no. . .

*******

Oh by the way.. OVER 400 READS?!?!?!?! SAY WHAT?!?! I love you guys so much! Thanks for reading. Goodbye and I love you, my little murderers! <3