Fourteen - Irresistable

Hey, my little murderers! This is the fastest I've updated in a long time! So.. Be proud of me ^.^ This chapter is kinda boring. Sowey :3 Anyways.. Enjoy! <3

*****

I'm woken up by a fluffy puppy licking my face nonstop.. GRYPHON! Gahh! I love this dog so much!

I get dressed for one of my last days of high school (thank God). I grab one of Toby's purple Tobuscus shirts. It's huge on me but I like it. I put on some black skinny jeans and my red converses. I go to the bathroom and put some eyeliner and mascara on. I didn't want to put on too much make up because I'm quite lazy... I straighten my bangs leaving the rest of my hair curly. REALLY curly.

I TRY to wake Toby up to tell him to take me to school. He, of course, moans and groans. "Get up, Toby! Take me to school! Please! I'll be your bestest friend EVER!" I jump ontop of him and he just shifts a little. Good thing I decided to get up earlier than I was supposes to.. "Toby!" I yell.

"What time is it...?" he asks sleepily.

"Time for your sleepy ass to get up! Now come on! I need to go to school or Bailey's gonna freak out!"

"Okay.. Okay.. Fine.. I'm up." Yea.. Right. Like I'm going to believe that.

To make sure he was awake I open the curtains nice and wide so the sunshine hits Toby right in the face. "Ah! Okay!" he starts to sit up but falls back down.

"Okay. Be that way." I say quietly.. Wanna play games, I'll play games.

I go to the kitchen and grab a cup and put ice cold water in it. Time for a rude awakening, Toby Turner. I go back to his room finding him still sleeping.. I violently yank the blankets off of him and dump the water all over his bare skin because he's only wearing his HOTHOTHOT boxers.

He jumps out of bed screaming like a little girl while I'm on the floor dying of laughter. He actually looks really hot being all wet and stuff.. Pff.. When is he not hot?

I kiss him because I have a feeling he was going to yell at me. There's something so irresistable about him that made me want to kiss him constantly, but I held it back most of the time. This was not one of those times.

After awhile I realize, oh hey! I probably should get to school. I stop kissing Toby and he gets dried off and dressed. I couldn't help but laugh at him. He gets dressed in pajama pants and a purple Tobuscus shirt like I'm wearing except it fits him REALLY well. Yay! Twinsies!

"Just so you know, you look WAY better in that than I do." I tell Toby.

He laughs, "I'll believe that when you stop being HOTHOTHOT." I hit him playfully in his chest. He grunts which I find oddly sexy.. UNF!

"Shaddup and take me to school!" I grab his keys and tell Gryphzor bye and head out to his car.

"As you wish, you little nugget." he's such a smart ass...

We arrive at my school and I'm very tempted to kiss him but you know.. So I just hug him.. It kills me.. "Bye, Tobes." I smile at him.

"Bye, Cass. I'll see you later."

I get out of his car and head in the school.

Throughout the day I get a lot of good and bad comments on my shirt. I kind of ignore the bad ones..

The day goes by quite fast as usual.

I see Bay a few times and we talk. This is what I love about our friendship, we could fight and then the next day we'd be okay.

The final bell rang, dismissing us to go home, or in my case go on a very hot date. Good Lord! The more I think about it the more I find it hard to believe that he loves me.. It truly is insane.

I walk out of the school and find Toby waiting for me. I run to the car with excitement almost falling due to the fact that I'm very clumsy.. I get in the car and we exchange hellos and we drive away from the Hell that is known as school. I wait a long enough time til I finally kiss him. Ah.. Relief fills my body.. His lips are perfection.

*****

Sorry that this chapter was boring.. I can't believe how close to the end we are! I was watching Toby play Far Cry 3 while writing this.. He says "Suck it!" a lot.. Lol. Anyways... You should VOTE and COMMENT because you're obviously amazing, I mean.. You're reading this right? ;)

Goodbye and I love you! <3

~Cassbuscus