Sixteen - Skullcrusher Mountain

Hello! I really like this chapter... Enjoy it as much as I did writing it! <3 ******

**********

We get to Toby's house and right away Toby has to do some recording for TobyGames, so I just sit on the couch with Gryphon and watch some Pewdiepie.

I love watching Pewds play Amnesia. He gets so scared which makes me laugh instead of scream. Well.. Not this time, I let out a loud scream and immediately cover my mouth because Toby's still recording.. My scream is probably on his video.. Great..

By the time Toby gets done recording I've watched five Pewdiepie videos and they were all pretty long.

Toby comes out of the game room with a different shirt on. Weird.. "Toby, why'd you change your shirt?" I look at him curiously.

"I just recorded enough for the next three days so I changed my shirt so it doesn't seem like I've been wearing the same shirt.." he rubs the back of his neck. "Nevermind," he laughs, "Whatcha' watching?"

"Pewdiepie, your so called "rival"." I giggle because I find it ridiculous.

"Felix is awesome. I don't know why people think we hate each other.."

"I don't either. I'm a brobuscus!" I smile widely.

"Good!" he hugs me. "What time is it?"

I look down at my laptop and say, "11:59 p.m.. Why?" I look up and he's gone.

Not even a minute later he comes back with his guitar in one hand and a camera in the other. He hits record and starts singing Skullcrusher Mountain by Jonathan Coulton.

"Welcome to my secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain

I hope that you've enjoyed your stay so far

I see you've met my assistant Scarface

His appearance is quite disturbing

But I assure you he's harmless enough

He's a sweetheart, calls me master

And he has a way of finding pretty things and bringing them to me.

Oh, and I'm so into you

But I'm way too smart for you

Even my henchman think I'm crazy

I'm not suprised that you agree

If you could find some way to be

A little bit less afraid of me

You'd see the voices that control me from inside my head

Say I shouldn't kill you yet."

His voice is amazing.. More than in his Literals and other songs.. I've never heard him sing like this before.. I melt and droll over his perfection. Even though this is supposed to be a funny song it fits his voice so well..

After he gets done with his song he says, "Happy 18th Birthday, Cass." and kisses me for a very long time.

BEST. BIRTHDAY. PRESENT. EVER.

********

The song in this chapter is called Skullcrusher Mountain and is sung by Jonathan Coulton.

Toby actually did song this back in 2008, when he was 23, on a live stream. You should look it up on YouTube!

Anyways, leave a VOTE and/or COMMENT! They are much appreciated.

Goodbye and I love you! <3

~Cassbuscus