Eighteen - Interruptions

Ermergersh! My Wattpad is being insane! I am so incredibly sorry! Ignore the updates that say that I might not finish.. Blah.. Blah.. Blah.. Those were from forever ago and I tried deleting them and they posted themselves again.. Just.. God Dangit! Haha. So.. Here is a chapter because I kept you waiting too long and I'm sincerely sorry about that! Okay.. So.. Get readin'! ^.^

**********

I woke up tangled up in Toby's arms. His warm breath on the back of my neck giving me pleasant chills throughout me.

I get up slowly trying not to wake up Toby but that fails and he pulls me back into his strong, safe embrace. "Whatchu' doin'?" he whispers sleepily. I turn my body around to face him on the couch. I shrug then kiss his cute button nose.

"I dunno..." I giggle as he pulls me closer. Being in his arms was like Heaven.

He yawns, "What time is it?"

I check my phone, "Half past nine." I reply putting my phone back on the coffee table.

"Ugh.. Why am I up right now?" Toby groans rubbing his eyes dramtically.

"Umm.. Because you love me.. Duhh!" I giggle. I snuggle up to him and nuzzle my nose into his neck as he pets my hair.

((Time to get frisky ;D))

I start moving my hands into his shirt gently and slowly.. My hands reach his sides and he puts his left hand up my shirt...

Am I ready..?

Truly..?

I climb ontop of him and kiss along his gorgeous jaw line.

So perfect..

He starts grinding himself against me and I let out a tiny moan. This alerts him and he looks at me with a concerned look.

I think I'm ready...

No. I know I'm ready. I want him so badly. I was just scared before. Now I know.

I lift my shirt over my head and Toby stares at my bare torso. I bite my lip and he slowly but surely removes his shirt too. I start kissing down his freckled chest -

That's when someone decided to let themselves in the house...

GOD DANGIT!

"Oh shit! I am so sorry Toby! and... shirtless female ontop of Toby... I had no idea!" the person said.

"J -"

"I'm sorry! I should just go" they said again.

"J -" Toby tried saying but only to be cut off again.

"No! I can come back la -" I laughed at how they kept cutting Toby off.

"JACK! Shaddup! It's okay! Now what do you want?!"

I took this opportunity to get off of Toby and put my shirt back on.

Toby walks over to Jack, "It's okay, just tell me why you're here, Jack."

Then it sinks in...

I run over and practically tackle Jack with a hug! "Oh my gosh! I love you! You are amaze craze!"

"Um.. Do.. I know.. You?" he laughs.

"Oh. Um. No. Sorry.. It's just. I'm Cassandra, well, call me Cass. I'm just a huge fan of yours." What the fuck am I doing?! Fangirling. Everywhere. That's what I'm doing.. I mentally facepalm myself and start apologizing. "I'm sorry.. I just got excited. Heh.." I realize that I'm still hugging him and quickly get off of him and hide behind Toby.

"No, no, it's okay," he chuckled, "So, uh, Toby... You're, uh, dating her?"

Toby nods his head looking at me and biting his bottom lip..

OH MY FUCKING GOSH!! TOBY! STAHP! LIKE.. CAN YOU NOT?!

"Why wasn't I told?! I should be the first to know these things!" he held his hand up to his heart dramatically as if it were broken. I just giggled.

"Well, the thing is.. She JUST turned eighteen today..." he got quieter as the sentence went on.

"Oh! Happy Birthday - wait.. What?! Toby?! Are you a craddle robber?!" he started laughing hysterically. I couldn't help but join because his laugh was extremely contagious. Toby looks at me seriously and I stop. Jack on the other hand, kept going.

"Jack... Shh..." I say but he doesn't "shh", "Jack! I will cut off your penis if you don't shaddup!" That shut him up rather quickly..

"Okay, so, you understand that this is a sketchy situation, correct?" Toby says firmly.

"Yea. I won't tell anyone you're a craddle robber..."

... and there he goes again.

**********

Oh, Jack... You sure are a silly goose.. Haha. So... I thought this chapter was pretty ducking g hallatious. Just saying.. xD

Tell ME whatchu' think! I enjoy your feed back! Also, I need criticism to get better! >^.^<

Remember to COMMENT and/or VOTE! ((If you want to)) It helps me out bunches! :3

Oh! And if you could be a dear and check out my new fanfiction : ' Like Fire ' that would be amazing! I think it's going to be better than this one has turned out. At least I'd like to hope so. Thanks, my little murderers! ^.^

Anyways, Goodbye and I love you a lot!

~Cassbuscus <3