Twenty-Five - Crazy Love

Toby's Point of View

* - * - * - *-

I woke up to the smell of foody goodness beside me on my bedside table. Waffles, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and a tall glass of orange juice. What could all of this be for?

Cass walked in with a huge smile spread across her face. All right, now I knew something was up.

"Morning, best boyfriend ever!" she giggled. Even she couldn't be that giddy.

"A-Are you okay. . ?" I asked slightly scared of what her answer would be.

Snap.

"Who me? Oh, yeah. I'm fucking peachy! Why wouldn't I be, Toby?" and just like that her smile disappeared. I was actually terrified of her in those moments. . . What could've pissed her off so badly?

"Babe. . . W-What happened?" I was horrified of an 18 year old. . .

"Don't. Don't call me "babe". H-How could you do this to me after everything? It really hurts, babe."

I honestly had no idea what she was talking about. What did I do? Cassie walked out of the bedroom. I ran my fingers through my natural bed head and groaned. I picked up my phone from my table and unlocked it. One read message from Olga that I never read at all.

Olga: Have u done it yet? Im growing impatient! U should record her reaction

That's when I realized what she meant.

The proposal. God dangit!

"Cass, listen to me! You completely misunderstood the text message," I yelled through the house, "Where are you? Dammit. . ." I ran my fingers through my hair again. I got off of my warm bed to find her. She was in the living room crying into Gryphon's fur and petting Mini. I cautiously kneeled beside her and tried to stroke her hair but failed because she swatted my hand away.

"Don't touch me." she spat bitterly.

"Stop! Stop and listen to me! You're so damn stubborn!" I screamed. I could feel my face heat up. She looked at me, completely taken aback. I used this as an opportunity to get through to her. "Now, please. Hear me out. I can't tell you what the message is about because it'll ruin the suprise. I swear to God that I'm not cheating on you with Olga nor anyone else for that matter. Please believe me. . . Please. I don't know what I would do without you, Cass." Tears were in my eyes and I felt ridiculous.

Cassie looked me and slightly sighed, "I'm an idiot. . . I always jump to conclusions and blow up on you like a total biscuit. You don't deserve that," she took a deep breath and sat up, putting her face in her dainty hands and groaned.

"Stop, I love you. I love you even though you're crazy. . ." I said in a Gryphon voice. I chuckled and so did Cass.

Progress. That's good.

"Anyway, it's okay. That's the reason you're with me. We're both insane in a good way. How else would we be able to stay together after all of this." I looked her in the eyes and leaned in to kiss her forehead.

"I'm sorry, Toby. . . I don't see how you can forgive me as much as you do. . . I really appreciate it. Not many people can put up with my shit like you do." she took my hand and pulled me onto the couch and chuckled, "Can we not tell anyone about this?"

"Of course." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

-

After about ten minutes of cuddling on the couch together, Cassie finally spoke up, "Toby. . ."

"Yeah?"

"What was that text about anyway?" my eyes widened. God dangit. C'mon, buscus. Think of an excuse or something. "Toby?"

"O-Oh, uhm, it's a suprise. You'll know when it happens." I smiled to myself. Good save, myself. Thanks, myself.

"Really? A suprise?" I nodded at Cass. I was extremely nervous about it but I had a strong feeling she'd say yes.

I've told Olga, Felix(PewDiePie) and Jack. Olga got the most excited of all; she squealed and hugged me: girly things. Felix was happy, too; he congratulated me with a manly hug and wished me luck and all that jazz.

Jack's reaction was the most suprising of all. . . At first he seemed happy for me and then he acted as if I was killing the girl. . . He told me it was a huge mistake, that she was too young, that she hasn't even lived yet.

I started thinking about it and realized how right Jack actually was. I couldn't ask her to marry me; she was only 18 for God's sake. We've only been together for eight months; most of that time, nobody knew about us-

"Buscus. . . Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied to both her and myself.

- * - * - *- *

Dudes, I made myself bi-polar as hell! xD I'd only just realized this. Ahahaha. Oh my gosh..

Also, do you guys like seeing this side of Toby..? I feel as if I'm not capturing the real him. I need feedback, geekos! You can't just tell me I'm doing amazing because there's ALWAYS room for improvement.

Until next time:

Goodbye, iloveyou and stay amaze craze, geekos!

~Cassbuscus (AKA SkittleKitty4)