Fifteen - Secret Agents

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the long wait.. I tried to make it longer but.. I dunno.. You tell me.. Haha. Welp! Enjoy, my little murderers!

*****

We were on our way to the beach like we planned. Toby brought my black Batman bikini and some swimming trunks for him. I was so nervous.. I'm self consious about my body.. Many of my friends would hit me if I said that in front of them..( Heh.. I love you guys.. <3 )

Toby smiled at me as he handed me my bikini along with a pair of sunglasses and a Batman fedora. Sweet! He brought himself some sunglasses and a fedora too. He puts on the fedora.. I gotta say that man can pull ANYTHING off! Just DAMN! I'm quite jealous.. He puts on an evil smirk and says, "You like?"

"Pssh.. No.." I pause until he believes me just a little. "I'm kidding! You look hothothot as usual!" I laugh at him.. "Dick.."

"Hey! What did I do?!"

"You always look very attractive.. It's not fair.." I fake pout and I smack him playfully. Well.. It's very true. Is it not?

"Uh, so do you, you nugget!" he chuckles.I admit it, I blushed.. A lot! Which made him laugh more.

He stops laughing at me to ask, "So, what do you want your secret agent name to be?"

Secret Agent..? Was he serious..? Eh. I'll go with it.

"Oh! I got one for ya! Secret Agent HOTHOTHOT!" he says with a little too much excitement.

"Ugh.. Fine. As long as I get to choose one for you!" I convince him.

"Okay, Secret Agent HOTHOTHOT!"

"Okay, Secret Agent..." I pause. I'm horrible at coming up with names. GOD DANGIT! "... Buttfreckle!" Oh God... What. The. Hell. Did. I. Just. Say?

Toby looks at me with the most serious face and says, "How did you know.."

"... Uh.. What.. I.. I.. Didn't.. I just.."

He bursts into laughter and I join him after I realize how much of a gullible idiot I am.

Toby hands me my stuff and tells me to put it on. So.. I do!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

We get to the beach and we both go to the convinient little changing rooms there and change to our swim wear.

Toby pretends to be a Secret Agent and screams my Secret Agent name many times before we actually head out to the water. I figure out the we can't wear our hats or sunglasses if we want to go under so it was pointless but cute to get them.

Toby takes my hand and we run to the ocean. I'm reluctant at first but.. What the Hell! We run into the cold salty water hand-in-hand.

"Ah! It's so cold!" I squeal. Toby just laughs at me.

As we go a bit deeper we start actually swimming. Toby splashes me and I splash him back.

I turn from Toby for two seconds to look at this kid swimming very obnoxiously beside me and when I look back Toby was gone-or so I thought! He grabs me by my waist and pulls me under the water with him. I open my eyes and see that his are open too. He, of course, kisses me all romantic-like but water gets in my mouth and I laugh and bubbles form everywhere! Toby just about dies of laughter because of my stupidity.

We come back up out of the water and he kisses me again.. Why does he do this to me?!

"Want a piggy back ride?" Toby asks while treading and breathing heavily. He's such a drama king..

"Can you handle it?" I say jokingly. I sigh and hop on his back. As soon as I'm on he goes under without warning. All I manage to say before being submerged in the salty ocean was, "Tob-"

Bubbles from Toby's face holes were coming back to me while on his back.

He takes us up so he can catch his breath and we go back under. The whole time I have a strong grip on his shoulders and I am NOT letting go anytime soon.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

It seems like we've been in the water for hours when we finally get out and lay on our towels to get a little dry before we get in his car.

We just lay there and talked about nothing in particular. It was a half an hour before we started "sneaking" back to Toby's car. He is such a dork.. An adorable one though..

Adorkable!

On the drive home I started staring at him. He was still shirtless.. His muscles were all shiny from the water still on him.. I couldn't help it! I could tell I was staring too long when I noticed him looking at me and he started laughing, throwing his head back, "Whatchu looking at, girl?"

What I wanted to say : "Uh, you're perfection! I mean can you not, Toby?!" ; What I actually said : "Oh, what? Just.. Uh.."

He laughs. We stay silent for awhile and he says, "I can't believe nobody recognized us today.." he smirks and looks at me, "the secret agent thing actually worked!"

I rolled my eyes playfully, "It drew more attention to us! Don't apply for a job as a spy.." He looks at me with puppy dog eyes. I just can't resist how adorable he is!

I cannot wait until tomorrow.. I dunno how much longer I can wait to actually call him mine..

**********

So... Whatchu think? ;) I thought this was a nice little date chapter. It was cute! :3 I hope you liked it! Leave a VOTE and/or COMMENT please and thank you! It helps a lot. They are very much appreciated! Anyways, Goodbye and I love you! <3

~Cassbuscus