Seven - Suprise

After all of this madness he asks "Do you want to watch a scary movie?"

"Depends. Whatchu' got?" I ask playfully.

"There's actually this movie I'm in for like, 5 minutes." Oh. My. Gosh! Smiley! Yes! It's my favorite movie of all time!

"Let's do it! I wanna see how good of an actor you are." I laugh as run to the living room. I'm being quite childish around him. . . I think I like it.

I plop on the couch and wait for him. It takes him forever to get out here.

He comes in the living room wearing dark grey, plaid pajama pants and a black,"Tobuscus" t-shirt.

He looks at me. "What?! I gotta get comfy.." he says in his gay guy voice. I giggle.

"Touche (or however you spell it). . ." I smirk at him.

"Do you want some pajamas? I have some more of these shirts and some more pajama pants that have the strings and they're super comfy."

My eyes light up. I'm about to wear his clothes. . . HOTHOTHOTHOT! Eep! Could this night get any better?! "Sure." I say calmly as I get up and prance to him.

"Follow me." He leads me to his bedroom. We enter the room we see a lot in his vlogs. The bedroom. . . By the time I go in the room I'm about to freak out! This is killing me, him not knowing and all. . . It's for the best I suppose. . . For now. "Okay. What color? I have red, purple, green, blue, pink. . . Anything."

"Green!"

"Okay. I have these cute penguin pajama pants with stretchiness of the strings so you can tighten them. . ." He seems so shy. . . It's so odd because he's usually so outgoing.

I grab the shirt and pants and ask where the bathroom is so I can change. He shows me and steps in for some odd reason. "Right here."

He stands there. . .

In the bathroom. . .

Not moving out of my way. . .

"Uh, Toby. . . I kinda need in there. . ." I laugh a little.

"Oh! Yea! My bad." he chuckles nervously and moves out of my way very slowly.

I go in the bathroom, after he's out and remove my top to put on his. It smells like him. . . Which oddly smells like a mixture of peppermint and clean sheets. After that I TRY to remove my skinny jeans but they get caught on my right foot. God Dangit! I pretty much fall on the toilet (the lid is down and all. . .) making a lot of noise.

"Hey are you okay?" He opens the door and here I am, in Jack the Pumpkin King underwear! I scream.

"Ah! Toby! What the Hell?!" I shut the door on his foot.

He screams. "Ahh!"

"Shit! Are you okay?!" I get up still in just my undies and all. . . I just hurt Toby freaking Turner. . . Oh God. . . I start to panic. God Dangit! I start to cry. . . Did I mention I was a drama queen. . . Heh. . . Yea.

He gets up barely hurt and hugs me.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm okay. It just hurt like Hell." He chuckles but of course, I'm still crying.

"I'm so sorry Toby! I didn't mean to! I swear! You scared me and I-I hate hurting people I really like. . ." He makes me shut up by putting his index finger on my lips.

"Hey," he says quietly. "I said it's okay. . ." I sniffle. Toby wipes away my tears. I look at him and he smiles at me. I smile back.

This just proves how amazing he is.

This is when I realize that "Oh! Hey! I'm still in my underwear and we're sorta.. Kinda having a moment."

"Uh, Toby. . ." My eyes open really wide.

"Right!" He backs away to let me close the door and get dressed. I shut the door.

Gahh! What the actual foop just happened?! I mean what the fucking fuck?! I sit on the toilet and take the skinny jeans off the rest of the way and put the penguin pants on and go into the living room.

He immediately jumps up and I say with guilt, "Hey. . . Is your foot okay?"

"Yea. It's fine. I was just worried about you.." D'aww, he's so sweet

"I'm fine." I laugh a little and I pounce on the couch.

"Yes you are, girl!" he says in his "ghetto" voice. I laugh. Wow, he sure does know how to lighten the mood and make me smile.

He puts the movie in and it plays. Hell yes! Smiley time bitches!

I switch up my sitting position a bit to where I'm hugging my knees.

I'm so foopin' excited! Gahh! Watching my favorite movie with my favorite person, who's in this movie! This can't possibly get better. . .

During the movie there's pop-ups. . .

Obviously. I mean, it's a scary movie.. C'mon!

Every time there's a scary part I find myself practically leaping into his arms. It's pretty cool that we're already so close. I really enjoy it. But then again it's weird. . . I mean, I know why I feel so close but he seems to feel the same way. . . It's quite odd. But I think I like it. . .

After the movie I dunno what happened because I fell asleep and apparently so did Toby because I wake up on the couch laying on his stomach. Oh shit! What time is it?! I check my phone and it's 1:45 p.m.. God. . . Dangit. . .

Give me a minute. . .

The thing about me laying ON TOBY sinks in. . .

WHOA! I jump, therefore, waking him up.

"Hey, what's going on?" he says sleepily.

"It's 1:45! That's what's going on!" I'm yelling now while gathering my stuff.

"Hey now, it's okay.. What's so important that you need to do right this minute?"

Really, Toby?!

Oh yeah. . .

I hadn't told him..

"Actually. . . I'm late for school. . . Toby, I'm 17."

***

And... BAM POW!! Thanks for reading this! I hope you liked it.. I like the way it ended.. Teehee.. ^~^ Leave me some comments and stuff. I love it! Anyways.. Goodbye and I love you! <3