Twenty-Eight - Week Before Tradgedies

-Cass's Point of View from now on-

*1 year and 3 months later*

(meaning, Cass is now 21 and Toby is 31!)

~

A week. We had a week before the wedding. I had a week before I'd become Mrs. Turner! Words could not explain how unbelievably excited and. . . Nervous. . . I was.

Toby and I fought a tad over those months but it had been expected. Wedding planning was ridiculously stressful.

I'm just glad we had less than a week so we could stop arguing and go on our honeymoon to Las Vegas already. We were going to the Venetian Casino and Hotel. I was so excited. It would be my first time gambling other than on my phone.

Toby had a tough time picking between his buddies to be his best man. He finally choose Eric. He knew Eric from way back when. Bailey was going to be my maid of honor. She had been so excited, it felt as if she were the one getting married. It made me feel better to have her there with me all the way.

Her and I went shopping for my wedding dress as soon as possible. We found so many beautiful dresses but there was one that stuck out so much more than the others. It had been a bit pricey but I'd been saving up with my job at Starbucks and Toby helped pay, too.

The dress was absolutely stunning. It was an Alabaster ivory colored ball gown with a sweetheart neckline. It was long and flowers were cascading down with sparkling sequins. It was a David Tuters for Mon Cheri design. I fell in love with it immediately. Bailey cried when she saw me in it and that just made me even more sure of it than I'd already been.

As for the setting and theme of the wedding, we decided on a garden wedding and Toby and I, obviously, agreed on the theme of Darkness, Redness, Whiteness. Toby picked a matching black, red, and white tuxedo and everything. He looked devishly handome.

One major thing that we'd fought about was whether to get an Xbox360 or Darkness, Redness, Whiteness cake. Toby wanted the Xbox one and I the other. I won the argument for obvious reasons.

I honestly have never been so stressed in my entire life than I was that year. I was 21 and getting married. A week from then I would be Mrs. Turner.

-

I got to meet his family. They were so nice-especially his mom. She was so sweet and funny. We became so close.

Toby also met mine a little more formally than before. My mom greeted him with food and my dad. . . Well, my dad did what any dad would do. He lectured him about keeping me safe-and if he hurt me, that he knew how to use a gun. Dad also interrogated poor Toby, asking him about his past and things. I just laughed the whole time because as much as my dad tried to be scary, he just wasn't. He was really a big 'ol teddy bear.

Another thing that happened was getting close to Erin, the girl from the flower shop. We'd talked when I was picking out flowers for my bouquet and we just became friends instantly.

Flashback

Erin and I were at Starbucks, on my break, sitting in a booth in the back.

"So, do you have anyone special, Erin?" I asked winking at her.

"No. . . I'm still young. I'll have plenty of time to grow old with someone." Her answer kind of shocked me but I tried seeing it her way and agreed.

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah."

"I see where you're coming from but. . . I dunno. Toby and I have been trying for a baby, though. Something about his mombuscus wanting him to have babybuscuses. . ." I laughed, "We are actually going to see if we're pregnant soon."

* * * *

We were going to the baby doctor. Earlier in the month, we'd came to get the test done. So, we were going to see the results.

Toby and I got out of the car and walked in the doors of the doctor's office. We walked up to the receptionist's desk and I told her my name. I sat down in a chair as did Toby. I was extremely nervous and I could tell he was, too.

I grabbed his hand and smiled, "It'll be okay, buscus."

After a while, my name was called and Toby and I went to the room. We awaited the doctor's arrival.

Dr. Jones knocked and came in the room. "Good evening, Cassandra. How are you today?" he said as he looked at paperwork on his clipboard.

"Nervous."

"Ah! The results. I have bad news, the test came back negative again. I've also found the reason for that. . . I'm sorry to have to tell you this, Cassandra, but the car crash you endured left you infertile."

"English, doc?" Toby said.

I was shaking furiously. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Well, Mr. Turner, Cassandra is not able to have children, I'm afraid. I'm truly sorry. I squeezed Toby's hand. "I'll leave you two to talk. Try to have a good day. You're free to leave." and with that, he'd left the room.

* * * *

I'm sooooo sorry.. Dudes. Omfg.

Have I ruined your feels enough?

How do you think they're going to react?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, 18,000+ reads! I seriously cannot thank you guys enough!

Until next time:

Goodbye, iloveyou and stay amaze craze!

~R2Pew2