Eleven - The Truth

I'm about to foop with your feels.. Be prepared. This one is really short.. Eh. Deal with it. xD

*******

"Uhh. . . It was a lucky guess. . ." I laughed nervously. Fuck! I'm done! He caught me! He's going to hate me for lying to him. God Dangit! Everything is ruined! All because I didn't want him to know that I was a damned fangirl!

"Cass, do you think I'm stupid?" he looks into my eyes. "I know you knew who I was way before you met me. I can tell. . ." Does he think he's that famous that I HAVE to know who he is. Gahh! Guys and their damned egos. . .

"I just met you like four days ago.. What are you talking about?" I just disappointed myself. . . Why did I say that . ? I'm just hurting him. . .

I got off of him and sat on the floor.

"Look, it's not because I'm full of myself. It's because of the little things I notice that give it away. For instense.. Your background on your phone," Oh yeah, heh. It's Toby lifting up his shirt. . . Shit! "and you singing along to ALL of my songs. I mean sure, they're catchy but not like the-first-time-you-listen-and-then-you-know-EVERY-SINGLE-word, catchy. I just don't understand why you'd try to lie to me. . ." Toby's really hurt. . . God Dangit.

I. Feel. Horrible. I finally step off my high and mighty pedestol and tell him, "Okay. You win. I'm one of your millions of insane, obsessive fangirls! I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would NEVER fall for one of your fans. I mean look at you! You are SO attractive! Why in the Hell would you talk to a fangirl like me? I bet if you asked any girl at Starbucks out they'd be all like , "Hell yes!". I could understand a pretty blonde but me? A brown-eyed brunette with no ass at all.. What can you do with this Toby?!" I motion over my body. "Ugh, I'm confusing both you and myself. . . I should just shut the hell up. Oh and why didn't you say you knew sooner instead of letting me act stupid?"

He just looks at me. "Well, for one, you're gorgeous. What guy in his right mind wouldn't find you attractive? Two, I was waiting for you to slip and say something about "Tobuscus" or stuff I say. I think it's adorable," he chuckles, "I also think it's funny that you thought I wouldn't fall for a fan. No, it's not like me to, but hey, shit happens. . . I really. . ." he stops.. Not finishing his sentence and moves on, "I've been so serious because you continued to lie to me. Tell me the truth! For once! How do you feel about me, Cassandra?!"

I have no idea how to respond.. The answer is obvious. Well, to me. I stare into nothingness thinks of what to say. . .

Obviously I was taking too long because Toby turns around and starts to walk away. "Wait! Toby!" he stops and looks into my eyes. "I-I love you, you dick! With all of my heart! So much that it hurts! A-and when you yell at me like this it tears me apart! I die a little every single time!" I'm trying to keep my voice down but it's not working. "I hate that you're not your amazing, funny, obnoxious self that I fell in love with four years ago when you're around me. I get that you're not supposed to not give a shit all the time but. . . You're so different and. . . and. . . I-" he shuts me the foop up by kissing me. You know how I said the kiss from before was amazing? Well, pssh. . .Take that times like. . . twenty. This was so real. It meant something. All my anger for him was gone. POOF! Gone! I kissed him back with so much passion.

I really loved him. . .

I wasn't going to pull away if he didn't.

"I love you, too."

******

Oh HELLLLL YES!! Things are getting pretty steamy.. xD Haha. Well.. This chapter was very.. How you say... Climactic (idk how to spell it). I enjoyed writing it. Heh. I kinda teared up how Cassandra felt about him because you know, I feel the same way. @^.^@ Okai! Well.. Goodbye and I love you, my little murderers! <3