Seventeen - Girlfriendbuscus

ERMERGERSH!! I am so firetrucking sorry for the slow updates! I feel horrible! I'm making it up to you with a (hopefully) long update! I hope you enjoy, my little murderers! OuO

**********

I absolutely cannot believe that Toby just kissed me on camera.. I mean.. I don't care but there are so many questions rolling in my head : Will he put it on YouTube? and if he does, What will the Audience think? Will they hate me? What if they think Toby is a craddle robber? I mean.. We aren't even dating! Are we..? .. I just need to focus on the first question.. "Hey, Toby..? Are you by any chance going to put that on YouTube?"

He looked at me strangely and said, "If that's okay with you.. I don't HAVE to."

"No! No! It's okay. It's just.. What will the Audience think..?" I'm starting to worry again..

"I think they'll love you.." he pulls my closer to him by my waist", You're funny, nice, cute, beautiful, AND you play video games! What more could they ask for?"

"I guess so.. And stop!" I hit him in the arm and try to hide the blush on my face.

"Oh and Cass. I have a question for you." he grinned widely and raised his eyebrows at me. I chuckled quietly at him.

"Well, what's that?" I scotted closer to him as he put his right arm around my waist.

He gets extremely close to my face, "Will you be my girlfriendbuscus?" he whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Yes,Toby! Yes!" I squeal like the fangirl I truly am. "Oh and before you post that video you might want to inform the Audience that I'm your girlfriend.. Being a professional fangirl, I know what kind of stuff would go through their heads.. Trust me.. It would NOT be pretty." I giggle.

"Alrighty, I'll do that now." he smirks and takes out his phone, points it at me and hits record. I smile and blush as he says, "Audience?! Wha?! What are you doing looking at my GIRLFRIEND, Audience?! Bad Audience! That's MY girlfriend! Okay so..." he chuckles, slightly throwing his head back with a cute little squeak at the end, "This is Cass, Cassbuscus. Do you remember a few vlogs back I was talking about a girl I'd met at Starbucks? Well, this is her." He paused to laugh once again. Toby laughed A LOT during his videos.. But it was adorable. "Anyways, she replied not even two minutes after I posted that vlog. I was an idiot and jumped to conclusions.. Being impatient and all that great stuff" he, once again, laughed, "Well, anyways, today is her birthday. Everybody say "Happy Birthday, Cass!"" Toby ran a hand through his messy hair and giggled, "I'm also posting a remake of a video I did on a live-stream a few years ago with a little suprise at the end so look out for that." I hear him ramble about randomness, pacing around the house.

I just sit on the couch petting Gryphon.

I just couldn't believe this man was mine... He was so perfect. To me anyways.

I'm not one to other's opinions get to me, not anymore at least. Toby was a big part of my confidence boost; before I met him. He just has that kind of personality that everyone wants in their lives whether they want to admit it or not. Toby's definitely perfect in that aspect.

It blew my mind how much he meant to me actually.

***

After finishing his vlog, Toby sat next to me on the couch and poked my side. "I uploaded it." he said with a wide smile showing off his perfect teeth, giving me butterflies.

I nod and poked him in the chest.

"Built like a murder tank!" he said proudly. I scoffed playfully at him. He then kissed me for what felt like the first time. I honestly couldn't get enough of him.

Toby tasted like heaven. I can't truly explain it well enough. Just imagine your favorite flavor and times it by twenty and put it into a gum flavoring. THAT is how great his kisses are.

I pull away just to stare into his eyes. His breath taking, hazel eyes.. I bite my lip and kiss him again. My arms find themselves wrapped around his freckle covered neck as my fingers played with his messy hair. Toby put his left arm behind my back slowly putting me underneath him, both of us decsending into the couch never breaking our kiss. I removed my hands from his neck as they make their way under his shirt feeling his perfectly chizzled chest. Toby's hands gently touched my stomach as they slowly went upwards to my-

"Wait." I whispered. He stopped and got off of me almost immediately.

"I'm sorry." he paused, "I just can't help myself around you."

"I'm just as guilty as you are, silly goose.. It's okay." I stroked his cheek. I felt horrible but I'm just not ready for what that was leading to just yet. I can tell he understands. I love that about him. "I love you, you know that right?" I giggle at him.

"Oh yeah, and why is that?" he asks as I lean on his chest.

I let out a happy sigh, "You're so understanding.. I just love it.. You're concerning about other people.. You're hilarious.. I just love you.."

Toby looked down at me and tilted my chin up with his index finger and kissed me again. "I love you, too."

**********

Daww... This chapter's cute! Haha. I'm sorry if these are boring you.. Bleh.

I'm just about to start posting my new fanfiction, "Like Fire". So look out for it! (Don't worry.. This shall be finished!!)

It is 2:24 a.m. where I live.. Ugh.. I'm sick and junk and I'm coughing my brains out..

Oh yeah!! This firetrucking book has gotten over 4k reads.. Like.. I started crying when I saw that.. Seriously.. It means so much to me that so many wonderful people read my crappy books. :')

Anyways, enough with this mushy crap or I'll start cryimg again.. Remember to VOTE and COMMENT! It's much appreciated! Believe me! <3

Goodbye and I love you!

~Cassbuscus <3