Twenty-Nine - Broken

I'm just saying this now before anybody says anything. I planned this out before I stopped being completely obsessed with Toby. I thought it was an amazing ending and so I'm sticking to it. I'm also not saying that Toby would actually do what's happening in this chapter.

Thanks! Enjoy!

-

We sat in dead silence for a while. I started crying into Toby's chest and he half hugged me. I pulled away, "Why aren't you upset, Toby. . ?" He didn't say anything. . . He barely held onto me. I was tempted to confront him about this but I didn't.

We stayed like that for a while until Toby took my hand and we left the gloomy hospital. I was confused as to why he wouldn't talk to me. I was starting to get angry with him. He was acting as if it was nothing! I was still crying when we got to the large house.

Toby not talking gave me time to think. . .

I had no idea what to think, though.

I wouldn't be able to have kids. . . No same genes. . . No same quirkiness. . . And no Toby's hair or beautiful hazel eyes. I was broken. . . Even more than before. It was surreal. Toby wasn't helping either. He was doing the exact opposite! I got that he was probably upset, too, but that didn't make it all right for him to ignore the person that the news affected most. He was being so. . . Cold.

He took the keys from the ignition and got out of the silver car. Toby unlocked the front door and went inside, leaving me in the car. . .

Alone.

He was supposed to be supportive and hugging me right now! He just. . . Left me, just like that.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car, heading inside. Toby was on the couch. . . Playing a videogame.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled, waving my hands in a pissed off fashion. He didn't say anything. . . AGAIN! He didn't even budge. He had no emotion on his face at all. "Hey, asshole! I just got told some really shitty news, I could kinda use your support right now!" Toby kept playing his damn game. I stood in front of the flat screen TV with my hands on my hips.

"Move." Toby said coldly.

I scoffed and moved. I'd had enough. I went over to the power outlet that had everything plugged into it and unplugged the TV and Xbox360.

"What? What do you want me to do?!" Toby screamed, throwing his hands in the air. He stood up.

"I expect you to comfort me! I'm your fiancé for God's sake!"

"I can't do this, Cass." he whispered and ran his fingers through his curly, brown mop. What? What did he say. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"W-what. . ? What can't you do. . ?" I started to tear up. I knew what he was saying, I just couldn't accept it. I stepped closer to him but he backed away.

"This. Us. I just can't do this anymore." he motioned his hands back and forth between us.

I couldn't believe this was happening. After everything that had happened. . . I thought we were doing great. . . We'd hardly ever really fought anymore. I've been noticing how he's been kind of distant lately, but I didn't think it'd come to this. . .

"This isn't my fault, Toby! How could you just throw away everything that we have?"

"Had." he corrected. I honestly never wanted to hit someone so badly in my entire life. So, that's what I did. I smacked him right across his stupid face!

"You're a piece of shit! You know that?! I can't believe you! I love you and just. . ." Tears were streaming down my red cheeks and onto the wooden floor and my clothes. "After all of it. . ."

"I can't be with someone who. . . Who can't have my kids. . . I just don't love you that much." Those words. They stung worse than any hit or bee sting ever taken.

I gasped sadly, "You don't mean that. . ."

"But I do, Cass."

"Fuck. You."

"You already have!"

"You have fucking crossed the line, Toby! Why don't you stalk another fangirl at Starbucks and do this cycle all over again! You need to get rid of that damn ego of yours, Turner! You're going to lose people that you love. You've changed. . . You've changed so much. What happened to you?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

Fame. And me being infertile would ruin his image as the Youtuber who does absolutely nothing wrong. Awe, poor flawless, mistreated Toby. . . Fuck. That.

"I'm just different now, okay?! It happens to people! It's life, Cass!"

"Oh, no, I get it. I'm just blown away at how much of a complete ass you're being! I just got told that I couldn't have kids and all you're thinking about is yourself! You know what! I'm done, Toby! I'M FUCKING DONE!" I went to the bedroom and took out my suitcases for our honeymoon in Las Vegas and packed them with the rest of my clothes and other stuff. "Call off the wedding, dick!" I yelled.

I. Was. Done.

* * * *

...

Oh snap! Cass just flipped the f*ck out! Wouldn't you, too, though?

Be real. If someone you thought loved you stopped loving you because you can't concieve, what would you do?

Last chapter/the epilogue is the next update! Yeee~ Who's excited for the sequel! Woot! Any guesses on what it's going to be about?

Thanks for 19k!

Until next time:

Goodbye, iloveyou and stay amaze craze!

~R2Pew2