Twenty-Seven - Be Mine, Valentine

17,000+ reads.. *heavy breathing* i..love..you..

Read on, my geekos!

* * * *

Cass's Point of View

-a month later, Valentine's Day-

I woke up to rose petals all over mine and Toby's bed and in my hair. . . Today was Valentine's Day! I sat up and took in my surroundings. Candles, rose petals, clean room.

Wow, Toby really went all out, didn't he?

I swung my feet out of the bed and stood up.

"Toby?!" I yelled. "Are you here, buscus?" I decided to go to the kitchen to get a refreshing glass of H2O. Gryphon came running up to me and licked my bare legs. "Gryphon, you silly nugget." I laughed.

That's when I saw something attached to his collar, "What's this boy?" I cooed. There was a sticky note with Toby's sloppy handwriting on it.

- There's a dress in the bedroom, wear it and come to the place where I first layed eyes on you. Also, order your favorite drink.

-Love, Buscus

Starbucks.

I smiled like a complete idiot and ran to our bedroom. Just as Toby said, there was a beautiful, red, strapless dress waiting for me by the closet.

How had I not noticed it before?

I swiftly picked it up and walked into the bathroom.

I was so excited. I felt as if I were to smile any bigger I'd be like Jeff the Killer. . . I wondered what all he had planned for me.

I hopped into the shower and washed up. I blow dried my hair and straightened my bangs but left the rest of my hair naturally curly/wavy. I applied light makeup: eyeliner, mascara and a little bit of peppermint lip balm.

Once I was satisfied with my appearance, I got into the dress. It complimented my barely-there curves, if you could even call them that. . .

I walked out of the bathroom and put my black hightop Converse on because even though this was a special thing, I was not running around in high heels. I've seen way too many movies where the girls whine about their feet hurting and I know for a fact that it's annoying as hell.

I took one last look at myself in the large mirror and I was proud of myself. . . I actually looked nice. . .

I picked up Mini and Gryphon and took the note off of Gryph's collar. I kissed them on the top of their head, grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I found that Toby had taken the car.

Great! I frackin' loved walking! NOT!

-

I finally made my way to Starbucks and got my favorite drink: a Caramel Macchiato.

When I got the drink, the lady at the cash register handed me yet another sticky note!

- Good, you got it! Now, this next place is a bit trickier. Think of a famous song by Poison. . . This place has the things metioned in the title. (Hint: Being poked by things on these SUCKS!)

-Love, Buscus

I thought about it for a while and then it hit me as I drank my drink.

Every Rose Has Its Thorn!

Of course, the flower shop!

-

I arrived at the flower shop "La Petite Flower Shop" in less than 15 minutes. See, I knew that not wearing high heels would be a good idea!