Six - The Date

"Okay, well, it's 4:00, we have two hours. What shall we do until your "Prince Charming" comes to sweep you off your feet?" she teases.

"Do you want to. . ." I trail on. " Hey! Shaddup!" I lightly smack her face. Ha!

"Bich!"

"What? Ya' big baby. . ."

I get on my phone about an hour and a half later and I have a message from Toby saying "Hey are you ready?"

I reply, "Nah.. Lol. Yes. Very much so." I send it.

What I want to know is why he could even possibly like me! I mean, I'm me. . . Ew!

It was 5:50 and Bailey and I were watching some YouTube when we hear a knock on her door. Bay gets up and checks it. . . That's when I hear a scream. Oh God. . .

"Bay! Are you okay?" I walk into the living room ( where the front door is located ) and there's Bailey hugging Toby. . . " Uh. . . Bay. . ?" I laugh.

"Help me. . ." Toby mouths and he giggles, slightly hugging her back.

"Bay!" I drag her off of him. "Stop!" I laugh.

"Y-you weren't lying w-when you said it was him! Oh my God! Go! Leave! Get out of here!" she winks at me. What is she thinking. . ?

"Shall we leave?" Toby says in a British accent.

I chuckle. "Yes. We shall." I try to sound British but fail horribly. He laughs at me and he grabs my hand. I blush; Oh gosh. . .

He leads me out to his car and we get in. "So. . . Where are we going?" I ask nervously yet excitedly.

"It's a suprise." He winks then laughs throwing his head back. One word for ya'- Adorkable! We make a lot of different twists and turns before we finally come to a parking lot. A convention. OH. MY. GOD! BEST. DATE. EVER! I dunno what kind of convention because as soon as I open my mouth he covers my eyes with his hand. God Dangit! "Hey! Lemme see!" He uncovers my eyes and I see a fooping Star Wars convention! "Toby! I love this so much! You have no idea!" I say sweetly but loudly.

He giggles with his adorableness.

"Heh. Sorry got a little excited there. . . This is absolutely the nerdiest, sweetest, most amazing date ever!"

"We haven't even gotten started, Cassbuscus." He laughs. He just called me "Cassbuscus". I feel some fangirling coming on but hold it back I just laugh with him as we head inside.

The convention is HUGE! We see a lot of Darth Vaders and Yodas. Way too many Princess Leias but it's amazing! This is perfect. Like, really perfect! I'm stopping myself from hugging him right now. He's just so nerdy. . . I fooping love it!

As we walk through the convention he grabs my hand. I look at him and grab his hand too. He smiles at me and leads through the maze of Chewbaccas and to his car.

"That was so fun!" I giggle.

"I know! I'm suprised you had so much fun. I'm glad you did though." He's so sweet. He stares at me for awhile. Just sitting there. Silence. I could've swarn he was about to kiss me. . . God Dangit! I wish he did. . . " You ready to go play some video games, girl?!" He almost screams in his 'ghetto' voice.

We drive to his house blaring his songs as we sing along. "This song sounds dramatic, but I'm bad at writing - words. If you don't speak English - it probably sounds pretty good!" We are trying to out sing eachother and he's very much so winning since it is his song. . .

He turns in down. "How do you know this song?" he asks curiously.

"Uh. . . A friend showed it to me. . . Heh." I laugh nervously. I can't have him know I'm obsessed. . . It'll be awkward. . . "She showed me it on her iPod. I never bothered to ask even though I love it so much. Who is it?"

"Actually. . . It's me. . ." he seems to be proud yet looks disappointed. . . Now I feel bad. . .

"Oh! That's awesome! You're a very talented man, Mr. Turner." I wink at him. We both laugh as we arrive at his house. "This is beautiful, Toby!"

"Thanks! The inside is a mess. . . I apologize in advance."

"That's fine. I don't mind." I say with a little giggle. The front of his house was gorgeous. Nothing like I imagined it. He never showed it in his videos, probably fearing that some crazy fan would stalk him or some shit. . .

It's sad to say it's very possible. . .

The color of the house was a tan-ish color with a red door and black shudders. It was very marble looking. "Your house is amazing, Toby."

We go inside and we're welcomed by the little nugget, Gryphon. "Awe! Puppy!" More dumbness comes forth. . . "What's its name?" This is kind of hard to play off, pretending to not know these things. . . Gahh!

"His name is Gryphon." Putting the emphasis on 'His'. It's unbelievable. Gryphon is even cuter in person!

"He's adorable!" Gryphon licks my face. Toby laughs at me and I get up. " I love puppies. . ." I say all innocently.

"I can tell. It's cute." He giggles. Did he just call me cute. . . Or. . ?

I blush. I can feel the redness.

He goes to the kitchen and gets a bottle of water, offering me one. I take it and set it down. "So what game do you wanna play, Nugget?"

"Whatcha' got?" I ask. He names off a numerous amount of games. . . but only a few stand out : Minecraft, Dead Island: Riptide, Amnesia, and Halo 4. This was quite tricky because I loved all of these but I really wanted to see Toby scared on Amnesia live and in person. " We could take turns playing Amnesia. . ." I say.

He nods, laughs, runs to what seems to be the game room, and runs Amnesia. This is going to be fun.

"You're going first though. . ." he nudges me and raises one of his eyebrows.

"Uh. . .. No." I put on the best straight face I can, which isn't that good. I keep it for about 5 seconds. I laugh. His face is priceless! "Give me this!" I take the keyboard and tell him to get up. He does so and gets another comfy chair and sits right behind me.

I start the game. It gets a little scarier. Then, I feel Toby's warm hazel eyes watching me. . . I look back and I'm right.

A smirk comes to my face but then I hear that horrible noise that signal there's a monster. "Oh shit!" I scream turn back to the computer but it's too late. . . I'm very dead. . .

He laughs. "You should've seen your face! Priceless!" I smack him playfully.

"Shaddup, you nugget!" We're laughing so hard that I snort. We both stop laughing for a second stare at eachother than laugh even harder.

************

I freaking love this chapter so fudgin' much! Gahh! OMG! Over 75 reads already?! Dafuq!!? Amaze craze! Welp, I love you and goodbye!