Twelve - Trouble

Hey, geekos! I know you've been waiting awhile for this, so here it is! I hope you enjoy it! Thank you once again for over 1,000 reads. I love you! <3

*********

I don't know exactly how Toby felt this way about me in not even a week, but I wasn't about to argue with him about it. My idol loved me back. My dream had come true.

My only concern was my parents. I was absolutely terrified of what my parents would do if they found out, or even worse, what they'd do about Toby. This thought made me stop kissing him.

"Hey what's wrong? Is it too much? I'm sorry." Toby held my face in his hands gently.

"No, you're fine; I'm just scared is all."

"Your parents? Cass, I promise I won't leave you." His voice calmed me down but I was still worried.

Were we taking this too fast? We'd only truly know each other for five or six days and we've already said our "I love you's"? Why must I think these stupid things and get myself worried?! The guy I've loved for four years finally feels the same way, and freaking knows my name and says it at least once everyday! What more could I ask for?

"You're right. Do you think you could take me home now?" I asked sweetly, grabbing his upper arm softly.

"Of course, you little nugget." he smirked and kissed me on the forehead.

I gathered my things I'd brought to Toby's house and started to put them in a plastic Wal☆Mart bag, but he stops me and runs to his room. Now that's something you don't see everyday. He comes back with a green bag with, of course, his Tobuscus logo on it.

"I haven't put these in the shop yet. I want you to have one." He handed me the bag and I hugged him, then planted a kiss on his right cheek.

I picked Gryphon up and gave him a kiss right on top of his head. "I'm gonna miss you, buddy!" Gryphon licked my nose with his slobbery tongue and I put him down.

"You ready?" Toby was smiling when I looked up. I nodded and grabbed my new bag and head out the door and into Toby's car. He hopped in and we drive off to Glendale.

* * *

"Okay, so another left here. Oh, and don't drop me off in front of my house. Park a block away." Toby nodded and stopped where I told him. I unbuckled my seat belt and was about to get out when he stopped me and kissed me again and again. God, this man sure knew how to make a girl craze him REALLY badly.

I pulled away and slid out of his silver car. "Bye, buscus!" I smiled, winked, then waved at him.

"Bye, buscus. I love you, you little nugget!" he laughed throwing his head back as usual. I could tell he wasn't going to leave until I got in the house and texted him that I was okay.

I finally reached my house and let myself in making sure to make little to no noise as possible opening the door and went straight to the kitchen to get something to eat. . . I was starving.

I turned the kitchen light on and I was shocked at what l found waiting for me. I stopped like a deer in the headlights when I saw my parents and Bailey sitting there, waiting for me at the table. . .

I was in deep sh*t.

******

Thanks for reading. I'm sorry for all of these short chapters.. I hope you liked it. Anyways, VOTE and leave some COMMENTS. They're greatly appreciated. The next chapter is in the making!

Goodbye and I love you! <3

~Cass