Thirteen - There's A Solution To Everything

Hey, geekos! I'm sorry for not updating sooner! I hope you enjoy this VERY drama-filled chapter. So.. Enjoy! <3

*******

Oh, no! Oh, God! I was dead! They were going to kill me! I felt like I'd been frozen in time, but my vibrating phone in my pocket snapped me out of it. I didn't dare try to look at it because I was 90 percent positive it was Toby wondering if I was all right.

My mom finally broke the tensioned silence, "Where in the hell have you been? Do you know how worried we've been? You're lucky Bailey told us where you were, or we would've called the cops! Your father was scared to death!"

I gave Bailey a death stare. "What all did you tell them?" I squeaked.

"She told us enough!" I hated when she would yell at me. "You're seeing a 28 year old? Do you know how much trouble you're in?"

"I'm turning 18 in two days, Mom!" I almost yelled but I knew that would get me in more trouble than I already was.

"I don't care! He's a pedophile!" That really angered me. Toby was not a pedobear! This was when I started to yell back.

"HE'S NOT A PEDOPHILE! I love him! You should understand that age doesn't matter! You and Dad are 20 years apart!" I turned to Bay already pissed off. "And you, how could you just sell me out like that? You couldn't just keep your mouth shut, could you?" As soon as I said this I felt like a bi*ch.

"Don't you DARE put this on me! You're the one going out with older guys!" she yelled back. I could tell she was on the urge of tears. Even though I felt horrible, I still was hurt that she couldn't cover for me.

"Please," I scoffed at her, "you were thrilled for me when I told you! What happened to "I have your back."" It got silent, which means I won. It wasn't exactly a happy kind of win, but more of a I won and I didn't really want to because it made me feel even worse. "Exactly, nothing. You guys act like you don't want me to be happy!" I tear up a little more than I'd already been. "If you're going to take away what makes me truly happy and ruin my life and his and might I add all of his fans that depend on him like I did, then turn him in! Just remember that if you do you won't hear from me anymore." They look at me and Bailey starts to cry. My dad got up and hugged me and goes upstairs without a word. He's always supporting me even if he doesn't say anything. He's an amazing dad.

I give Bailey and my mom a few minutes to say something, anything! They just avoid any eye contact with me. I get tired of waiting, so I started to walk out the door, but my mom stopped me, "I won't say anything. I promise. I just don't want to see you getting hurt. You should know that you can always come back. Good luck with him in L.A.." she hugged me and followed my dad upstairs.

Bailey stepped up slow to me and I hugged her. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I know my mom is intimidating. I had no right to be like that to you."

"I should've kept my promise and not have told anyone. You're right, I don't know how to keep quiet. I'm sorry for ratting you out." I hugged her again.

"Shaddup. . ." I smacked her lightly on the arm, she laughed and we said our goodbyes.

Well, that was insane to say the least. I pulled out my phone and read the many messages from Toby asking if I'm okay. I told him to come get me. I pack some clothes in my Tobuscus bag. I was going to miss Glendale, but I could manage.

I was glad school ended in not even a week. I still needed to turn 18 and find a proper place to live. Damned adult responsibilities.

I also started work in three days, Sunday. Saturday being my birthday. Tomorrow is my second to last day of school. Monday being my last. Yay! I was thankful for that.

I opened the front door and headed outside and bumped into Toby, who was about to knock.

"You never left did you?" I giggled, looking down at my feet.

Toby rubbed the back of his neck and laughed, "Nope!" I kissed him and we walked to his car holding hands.

Once we get to his car and got settled down, he started it up and we drove off. After a while of silence, I told him what had happened at the house because he kept asking. He was scared until I told him my mother said she wouldn't tell anyone. I could tell he was relieved and less stressed when I told him this.

We eventully arrived at his house and as always, we were greeted by Gryphon. I loved this dog just as much as I loved Toby, and that was a lot.

After all of the puppiness Toby and I go to sleep, yes, in the same bed. Nothing happened. Just an actual full night of sleep.

*****

Okay. Well.. This ended nicely. I thought I would lighten the mood a bit at the end. Haha. This story is slowly coming to an end. I have another Toby fanfiction, it's going to be more realistic I believe. I'm quite excited for it! Teehee! ^.^ Anyways, you should definitely VOTE and COMMENT because you're all amazing! Speaking of amazing; 1,500+ reads? Ermergersh! <3

Goodbye and I love you!

~Cassbuscus