Chapter 5

I stood in front of the huge bus with all my luggage. It didn't have any decorations on one side. On the other side, it featured their faces and their logo. Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael finally caught up behind me. I could practically feel their smirks on my back. "Shall we?" Luke said, heading into the bus.
   One by one, the boys reluctantly entered the bus. I puffed out a breath and carried my things onto hell of wheels for six months. This is gonna be so fun. Note the sarcasm.

    When got on to the bus, it was immediate chaos. They were busy calling bunks and jumping around and being loud in general. I stood at the front of the bus, wide eyed, before I made my way to the middle section on the bus. In the front part, there were diner-style booths and a small kitchen. The middle section had two sets of three bed stacked on top of each other.
    Another little part was a closet-type thing. It was just drawers stacked up. There were little tags on each other naming who it belonged to.
     I plopped my suitcases and bag on the middle bed of a bunk, not knowing who was above me. Worst decision ever. The boys were exploring the back section of the bus. It had couches and a tv. Calum was just excited about the XBox 360. I started shoving all my clothes in my drawer next to the bed.

   The guys got bored of exploring and they came back to the middle section. Calum and Ashton had the middle and bottom bunks across from my bunk. Michael had the top on the left side. So that leaves Luke and I on the right side. Just great.

   It's very likely that I have the worst luck ever. In the entire universe. I groaned internally and flopped down onto my bed. "Aww, what's the matter? Is little Brinley tired?" Ashton mocked me in a high pitched voice.
     "Only tired of your seeing your ugly face. And it's only been ten minutes." I snapped back. Calum's eyes went wide and he smiled through his gaping mouth.

   "She owned you bro." He whispered to Ashton. Calum though it was so hilarious that he gave me a high five. Ashton, on the other hand, was fuming. I heard Michael bubble a tiny laugh from above Ashton. A very small, almost microscopic, smile crept it's way onto my face.

  I was unable to see Luke's expression. Was he mad, like Ashton? Was he humored like Michael and Calum? The world may never know.
     I spun around in my bed and felt through the sheets to find my phone. I found that I had a text from Niall.

  Nialler: how's the bus with 5SOS? Having fun?😏

I made a face and replied to him.

   Brinleh: no. I already made Ashton hate me. Oops

   Niall responded immediately. He must he bored. When he's bored, he's usually on his phone or eating. Or both.

Nialler: sucks for you. Louis already ended up naked :/ why's he mad at u?

I was about to respond until Calum came into the bed area with his phone flashlight on. He was either talking to himself or making a keek.

"And there's Luke. Hey Luke." He said, pointing the camera into his bunk.
"Hello." Luke said sleepily.
"What're you doing?" Calum asked.
"Listening to the Foo Fighters." He responded. I was tempted to kick Calum in the balls because he was so close to me.

"This is your bunk. Where's penguin?" Calum asked, referring to the large stuffed penguin that Luke was in love with.

  I could vaguely see the outline of Penguin from above me. Luke pulled him out from under his blankets.
   Calum moved onto Ashton. "Hey Ashton. What are you doing?" He asked, shining the bright light in his face.
    Ashton stared at the camera for a while. He zoned out, shirtless in his bed on his laptop. "Oh, I was just-" Calum cut him off and moved on. "You bitch!" Ashton said to him after Calum whirled away from him.

   "This is Brinley." Calum pointed the camera towards me. "Say hi!" I squinted and waved.
   "Hey." I mumbled and went back to my phone.
   "Loser." I heard Calum say. I flipped him off. He laughed.

  He opened the door to the back part of the bus to reveal Michael watching a movie, covered in a tan blanket.
   "Oh it's a dusty! Ah one second left!" Calum shouted some other nonsense and finished his keek.

   He made his way back to his bed and flopped down. "You know, you guys suck at making Keeks." He said. Luke didn't say anything, probably because he couldn't hear Calum. Ashton grunted.
   "Do you have anything to say for yourself, Brinley?" He asked in fake seriousness.

   "It'd be nice if you shut up for about two seconds." I said to him. Louis never said I had to be nice to them. Maybe he did and I just wasn't listening. Yeah, that's probably it. I'm just having some fun. It's harmless.
    "What are you doing that is so important?" He said, sounding exasperated.
    "How bored are you?" I asked, changing the subject.

   He thought for a seconds before responding. "Very bored." But that didn't stop him from annoying me. "What are you doing?"
   Then he did the unacceptable. He scooted in next to me in my bunk. I froze, slowly turning my head to stare at him.

  "If you get up now, you won't have to risk losing your balls." I stated very slowly and calmly. "If you had any." I muttered under my breath once he back away cautiously. Luke snorted from above. I guess he took out his headphones for once.

  "Do you hate me?" Calum asked, placing a hand to his chest jokingly. "How could you say something like that?" He acted appalled and hurt. I rolled my eyes and adjusted my position.
    But then he flew in and swiped my phone from my hands. I let out a scream and chased after him. The bus was small but he ran into the Winnebago and locked the door. "Are you seriously stalking Dylan O'Brien on Twitter?" He called from the door.
    Then I heard Michael. "He's not even that good of an actor." I gasped in horror and shock.
   "You're a terrible person!" I called to him through the door. "Calum Thomas Hood, if you don't give me my phone back right now, I swear to god I will wreak havoc on you this whole tour."

   "He's older than you, you know. A couple years." He called. Luke jumped down from his bunk and approached the door.
    "Hey Cal! Lemme in!" Luke called.  Calum quickly opened the door and closed again as quickly as it closed. I heard laughing.

  But then the door opened and Luke quickly handed me my phone. I took and looked up at him in alarm. "Here." He said.
     "Thanks." My feet were rooted to the spot. I was shocked that Luke would actually do something for me.

  "Aw, come on! Luke, you suck." They whined from the back room. A tiny smile settled on my face as I sat back down in my bed. This is gonna be interesting.

A/N: hey. This is kinda long sorry not sorry but yeah okay byeeee😇