Epilogue-A New Beginning

"Well? Aren't you two coming?" Calum called in anticipation to Luke and I. "Come on, we haven't got all day." He shouted from out of the window of the car in an exasperated shout.

   "We're coming, call your little man boobies." I shouted back before grinning to Luke.
   "I love you." He sighed to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.
   "So you've mentioned. Many times." I giggled and stood on my toes to peck his cheek. He smiled and we walked to the long car waiting for us.

   "Don't worry your little head. Tour is so much fun. You'll be great." He reassured me. I rolled my eyes and leaned against his chest in the car.
   "I'm not worried. I have you. Besides, I've been on tour before." I said in an obvious tone.
   Luke chuckled and kissed the top of my head. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts wander around.

Sure, we'd been through so much to get together. Luke had to break up with Arzalea, we had to make sure the paps had proof of us and that we were official. John has helped us a lot though. It was so much pressure being with them. But it was worth it. So worth it to be able to spend my life doing what I love with the people I love.

Sure, it had been a journey. But what's the point of a destination without the journey?

A/N: the end. 😊