Chapter 58

I stepped further into the room and Feldman placed a hand on my shoulder. "Brinley, this is L-"
   "Yeah, we've met already." I cut him off so we didn't have to run through introductions. "We're friends, everything's cool."
John looked surprised and his hand slid off my shoulder. "How?" He asked in surprise.
Michael cut in, "Remember when we opened for One Direction?" He explained to the manager. "That's Louis' sister. She came with." He smirked and motioned towards me.

   "What a small world." John said with admiration in his voice. "Hmm. Well, that's good because I wanted to go over some things with you before the tour. Boys, you can just wait here and don't break anything." John said in a menacing tone, making me almost laugh. "Yes, I remember what happened last run I left you four alone. I had to replace that while CD rack." He pointed to said rack and led me out of the room and into a different, smaller room. There was a desk and two chairs opposite the desk.

   I sat down in a chair that faced him. He sat down in the desk and pulled some papers out of his bottom drawer. "You see, we've been wanting to sign with you for a while now, mostly just waiting for the right time." He said, still focused on gathering the papers. "And when Luke brought it up, he showed me some of your singing covers and then I knew that you were the one." He chuckled to himself.

   "How long have you been planning this?" I asked, still partially in shock.
   "Almost a year. And then just last week, Luke brought you up to me again and he said that he thought it was the right time." Feldman played some papers in front of me.

   "So we're planning on releasing a debut album in about a year. That'll give you time write original songs and play around with your sound, you know, how you'd like it." He explained. He flipped to another paper and slid it to me across the desk. "We extended the tour so you could get more opening time. It's now four months. The boys were all too happy for that."

   "This is all amazing." I breathed. "Thank you so much for taking a chance with me." I said to him honestly. 
   "Our pleasure, really. We love getting new clients." He waved me off and kept talking. "Now, are you prepared to sign today?" He asked me with a serious look. "The contract will stand for five years and after that, you can renew it if you want. It says that you must work with Hi or Hey Records continuously and follow all the demands of your manager. That's me." He said flashing a smile.
    "The decision is yours." He handed me a pen with their logo printed to it. It was almost mocking me. Do it. Sign the damn paper.
   I inhaled deeply and didn't exhale until the pen flourished the last letter of my name on the dotted line.

"Perfect." Feldman said before taking the paper from me and dumping the papers into the drawer again. "If you'd like, you can go hang out with the boys, I have some work to do in here." He said.
"Sure. Thank you." I stood up and stood out as fast as I could. I rubbed my palms together as a feeling of terror rushed through me. Goosebumps raised on my arms. I had just signed away the rest of my young adult years. I won't be able to go to UCLA, I can't go to college like a normal student. I won't be able to hang out with my friends without having to worry about being bombarded by paparazzi.
I'm starting to think that this isn't such a good idea. Nausea swept my insides and I walked quickly down the hall in search for a bathroom. I found one quick enough for me to duck into a stall and hang my head over the bowl of a toilet. Vomit and bile came rising out of my mouth, falling into the toilet.

I'd always hated throwing up. The smell and taste still lingered even after, like it was daunting you. Once I'd finished, I wiped my moth with a small piece of toilet paper.
I left the stall and propped myself up with my hands on the cold metal sinks. I ducked down and cupped my hands under the running water, scooping it into my mouth. I took shuddery deep breaths and stared at my pale face in the grimy mirror.

Snapping out of my trance, I walked quickly out of the bathroom and back to the first room where the 5SOS boys were. I opened the door and stepped into the bright room, Britain's rare sunlight spilling into through the windows. "Hello boys." I said with a weak smile. I was very energy deprived from my vomiting and I wasn't too stable. They all turned away from each other to look at me.
"You're back!" Calum exclaimed before rushing to give me a hi. His strong body crushed me a bit, but I didn't mind. Not until Michael, Ashton and Luke all decided to make it a group hug. They surrounded me and squeezed the living daylights out of me. "Okay, too tight guys." I said in a strained voice.

"Sorry." They all muttered before stepping away.
"So how's it go?" Ashton asked me.
"Well, I think. It was very scary that I was signing off my youth so suddenly." I said sadly while shoving my hands into my pockets.
"Well, don't you worry you pretty little head because you'll be with us." Luke skipped over and swung an arm around my shoulder. My eyes flickered between his eyes and his lips.
"And I am very lucky for that."

A/N: wow so cheesy not even sorry. Fred Weasley is beautiful okay byeeeee💆🏽