Chapter Two

The next day when I went to school, I swung my backpack over my shoulder as I waved goodbye to granddad. "Leena!"

I stopped and turned back around. He leaned towards the passenger side window. "Go get 'em tiger!"

Smiling, I waved once more then turn around and walked towards the school. My gang of friends all stood by the entrance of the school, making loud conversations like they always do.

Shaking my head, I yawned tiredly. As I got closer, the girls got out the grasps of their boy toys and ran over to me. "Girl, what fuck is wrong with you?!" Cried Tina.

Her curly hair all over the place and her face masked with too much make-up making me scrunch my face up. "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?! What's with all the makeup, lady!"

She gasped and slapped my bicep. "It's called making beautiful. And is that all you notice?!" Her face into disappointment.

I raised a brow. "More like a disaster, T. Seriously, wipe that shit off and go light. Heavy ain't your thing. And yes. That was the ONLY thing I saw."

Another girl pulled at my arm, taking my attention away from Tina and looked to her. "Yes?"

"What happened anyways to start that fight?" She asked worriedly as she looked at my bandaged hand. I softly smiled and ruffled her short blonde hair a bit, "You already know Little Red. No explanation needed."

I call her that because her last name is Red. Jasmine Red. Another reason also was because she's as innocent as ever and her frame was small. She always wore a hoodie whenever I had saw her so she then became, Little Red.

"Excuse me, please. Move!" Yelled out her obnoxious voice. I inwardly groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your fucking eyes at me. Why didn't you pick up your damn phone?"

"What for?" I asked boredly. She slapped the same bicep Tina had making me glare at her.

"Because I need to fucking talk to you, you bitch!" She placed her hands on her hip in a bitchy kind of way.

I moved over to look at her football boyfriend. "Leo!"

He looked over and shook his head as he pulled her towards by the waist. "Babe, don't bother the chick. She doesn't like you," he flatly stated out making her gasp and look at me horrified.

"I thought we were friends?!" She screeched making us and everybody around us cover our ears.

I huffed out a breath and shook my head. Ignoring her completely I walked into the building with my arm resting around Little Red's shoulder. I whispered into her ear, "Please keep me sane today. My doctor has enough of me."

She let out a giggle and nodded happily. I kissed her on the temple and took my arm off of her and as soon as my arm left, her boyfriend's arm went around her possessively. "What did she say to you?" He asked right away.

Tina walked beside me with her arm hooked around mine as I walked down the hallway. "Was that really all you notice?" Tina asked hesitatingly.

Irritated, I stopped and looked her over. She wore too tight close and too short shorts. Too much skin being revealed making me stare at her pointedly. "Seriously? I hate it. But if you like it then so be it."

She frowned. "Why don't you like it?"

"For one," I lifted up a finger. "Too much makeup."

I lifted my second finger. "Too much skin."

I lifted up the third. "Girls who wear skimpy clothes want attention."

Tina groaned and puckered her lip. Just as she did that, her boy wrapped his arm around her, "You're hot babe. Don't listen to her."