Chapter Twenty Four

Not even two days later, Dante had received threats about someone taking me away from him. Grabbing the paper out of his hands, I crumbled it up in my hands and stood close to him as I caressed his face. "No one will take me away from you, Dante. Remember, I am yours," I softly said as his pitch dark eyes stayed. I leaned my forehead against his as his hands gripped my hips.

I gently brushed my nose against his as his breath was heavily fanning against my face. "Even if they try, you know very well I will fight back with all my might. No one is going to take me away from you when your birthday is coming close." I pulled back and smiled, "I still got an alpha to claim and love yet."

His eyes slowly faded back to his dark chocolate but a frowned stayed, "I would like it if you just claimed me now, Leena. I need to know what you're thinking. Without your claim on me, I can do nothing but feel your most strongest emotions." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed the middle of his mark.

"I know, Dante but I want it to be special and I want you to remember it every time you turn a year older, old man."

Dante growled and bit my neck making me laugh. I pulled away once again and kissed his deletable lips. "Now, go into your sexy Alpha King mode and give out your order." He smirked and lifted me up by my rumps and led us to the bed. "After," he whispered as he placed me down on my back and ripped my clothes right off me.

After he left, I got myself dressed again and threw my ripped clothes away. I allowed myself to be calm because if I grew angry now, Dante would know and I didn't need him to barge in here angry as well.

No one knew he marked me yet but Little Red since I told her two days ago about werewolves and whatnot and even told her to be hushed about it. Something about the threats was too sudden, too readable. I un-crumbled the paper that Dante had received and looked at it carefully.

It was elegant yet sloppy at the same time and whatever writing utensil the person had used left a few big bloch spots either at the start of the word or at the end of it. Walking out to the balcony, I took deep calm breaths. At this point, it can be anyone. From the three Elders who want to get rid of me to those who have a problem with Dante, or me for that fact.

I lifted the paper up again and held it in the sun with annoyance. What I saw, made me go still with fear running its course through my veins. "Hello, mon amour," was engraved into the paper at the top left corner.

"What?" I whispered breathlessly. "It can't be."

I walked down the long white hallways of the rehab center in Houston, Texas and made my way to his office once more after trying to again to attempt suicide. I silently sat down as the two men who had escorted me there stood either side. "You two may leave," came his French accent as he didn't look up from his paperwork.

The two nodded and headed out without another word, shutting the door quietly as they went. "Mon amour," the psychologist softly called out making me go numb on the inside. I had hated it when he called me that. My love my ass. I'm no one's love and belong to no one. Who is he to make such a claim?

I dare not look up at him because I knew that if I did, he was going to make his move on me again. He's going to cradle me like a baby and brush his face against my head, softly talking into my ear as if it will ease me when really all it does was make me want to hide away forever. "Look at me," he demanded.

I clenched my jaw, breath shaking and heavy. "No," I said through gritted teeth. My hands begin to curl into a ball. His chair squeaked back as he stood up and walked over to his door and silently locking it making my beating heart race with fear. "Mon amour, you've been bad again," came his dark voice.