Chapter Twenty One

I walked away from the two and back to the party that I found annoying now that there were stupid people who were ruining the moment. "Damn it," I cursed with a growl. I headed to the changing room and slipped on the pair of shorts I had earlier. Walking back to the party, the DJ spoke, "There she is! Birthday girl, why don't you dedicate a song for a special someone out there?"

I looked up to him confused as the students went up in uproar for me to go up on stage. I scoffed and pasted a smile on my face and surrendered making them roar even louder. "Alright, alright. Quiet down you animals," I said in the microphone making the boys bark out. Everybody laughed as I did along with them. "Okay, so...a song for a special someone?" I asked as I paced the stage thinking of a song.

"Okay. I got the song. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri," I gave the DJ a nod as he searched for the song and when he did he gave me thumbs up and started the song.

I took a deep breath and said with a smirk, "This is for you and only you." (Que. Music)

After I got done with singing I went off the stage with the students cheering and hollering. When the DJ put on a different song, everyone went back to the way they were when they first came here and that was to party like there was no tomorrow. Strip It Down by Luke Bryan then came on as I got to the center of the crowd. I was suddenly pulled back into a warm body. As I looked back, it was Alex. I smiled and swayed to the music as he held me close. "You know...I hate your mate," He whispered.

I smiled and asked him why. "Because he gets to have you all to his selfish self." I threw my head back and laughed. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck as he circled his arms around my waist. "But seriously though, we all missed you a lot baby cake," Alex kissed my forehead as I closed my eyes and hummed.

"Yeah, I can tell just by looking at you guys." Just then, someone tapped Alex's shoulder, and it was none other than Xander. "My turn!" He chirped with a childish smile. Alex rolled his eyes then kissed my head, handling me over to Xander who hugged me like a big brother. "MM, watermelon," He chuckled making me laugh.

"You're such a weirdo. Both of you," I said as I looked up at him. He only shrugged and stared at me with happiness. "I'm happy you're back. That means Alex won't be able to bully me again."

I scoffed, "That's the only reason why you miss me?"

After many dances, going for a dip in the cold water and just having fun, the night soon came to an end. I waved to the last people to leave after helping us clean up. "Thanks you guys! Have a great summer!" I took the garbage bag and threw it in the big dumpster.

The gang coming behind me and doing the same. "Is that it?" I asked Ravior as he nodded. "That's it, baby cake."

I nodded then hugged Suki and Niki goodnight. "You better use protection boys or I'll kill you both if they get pregnant before I do."

Derek looked at me with a smirk, "Are you saying you want to start a family?" He towered over me as I pushed him away, scoffing. "No! It's just-" Loud snarls stopped me from talking and we all turned to the noise.

Wolves. Very big wolves came treading slowly towards us, baring their sharp teeth. Derek moved me behind him as the boys along with Suki and Niki standing guard. "This is your last warning, get off the king's territory," Ravior said in a deadly voice.

The wolves shifted and stood stark naked in front of us. "Well, well, isn't it Niki bitch and her pathetic mate," said one of them as Niki growled. "What the hell are you doing here, Lue?"

"Well, our boss wants that girl behind those boys of yours. And he wants us to kill you for defying him," said another as he took a step towards me. The twins moved to block him immediately, growling at him at the same time.