Chapter Thirty Five

"Dante!" Robin called out from behind us. She came walking past us and stood in front of him like we weren't even there. "You think we can hang out today? Just us I mean, before I leave."

Dante glanced up at me as I quickly swirled both Suki and I around and started walking away. "Maybe later, Robin. I-" That was all I heard until we had head inside. We made our way down the hall when Suki rubbed my arm in comfort, "I'm sorry."

I looked to her and smiled, shaking my head, "I'm fine. Don't worry about me red-eyes."

She pouted and rubbed her eye. "It's not my fault," she whined. Ravior soon came up to us and looked to Suki with worry. Suki looked up at him and threw me under the bus, "Lenny made me cry until my eyes were swollen and puffy."

I gasped as Ravior chuckled, bringing Suki to him and hugged her. "I'm sorry, babe," he then mumbled, kissing her head.

"How rude," I crossed my arms and glared at the two as they laughed and turned around, their smiles faltering for a bit. I raised a brow in confusion then looked behind me. Turning around, Dante had stood close to me making me jump in surprise.

He grabbed my elbow and practically dragged me to his study. Pushing me in then slamming the door, he looked at me. He took slow steps towards me as I stood there looking back at him blankly. Dante hovered over me as I just stared, not saying a single word.

The atmosphere in his study became thick and heavy. He looked to be in deep thought because he suddenly shook his head, "I don't want you to leave me. Ever," he huskily said throwing me off guard. He lifted his arms and cupped my jaws, his breath becoming slightly quick and heavy. His thumbs slowly rubbed my cheeks, his eyes wandering down towards my shoulder where his mark was covered. "Please tell me that you won't leave me," he brokenly said.

I took his hands off and backed away from him, breaking him even more. "Stop, Florence. That is not going to happen," I softly said. I walked around him, keeping my eyes locked with his. "I already told you that I wasn't going to stay. Nothing you say or do will change my mind."

I backed to the door and was about to open it until he slammed a fisted hand to the door, trapping me between. With my back against the door, he leaned forward with stirred eyes. A growl rumbled out of his chest, "I will not hear it again, Leena. You're mine!"

After he had calmed down some, he spoke with a cracked voice and looked powerlessly into my eyes, "Please tell me you will stay..."

My breath became shaky and short, "Flore-"

I was cut short when he dipped down and placed his lips over mine, pressing me harder against the door. My breath hitched and I went still, not exactly sure what to do. I was warm all over from my toes to the tip of my ears. His lips were soft like I had remembered it and the simple lingering kiss he was giving me gave me fluttering butterflies in my stomach.

I slowly relaxed myself as my longing for the love of my life overwhelmed me completely. My eyes watered. I placed my hands on his chest and gently pushed him back. "Don't do this to me Florence," I whispered breathlessly.

His eyes started to flicker. Dante's face contorted to frustration and anger. He swirled around and picked up his desk and threw it across the room, breaking it to pieces and denting the wall. I covered my mouth and held in the tears and sobs that want to escape. He then grabbed his chair and did the same thing.

Dante went over to the bookcases and broke all the shelves with punches and kicks and punched the walls or anything that he could make a dent in. He roared painfully and angrily with each impact and damage he did to his study and himself.