Sequel Spoiler ? !

Sebastian has told Leena about having Valerie as his mate. Leena, like every mother, was shock stricken. She didn't know what to say. She had absolutely no clue what to say. "Are...are you sure Sebastian? Are you positive she's the one?" She asked quietly as her hands gripped his. Sebastian looked up to her and sadly smiled. "She's the one, mom. She's mine," he whispers. It sounded so right yet so wrong. His heart pounded painfully yet comfortably but he knew he shouldn't. It was wrong. Completely wrong. "What should I do, mom?"

He looked pained. He looked troubled. Leena looked at him speechless and then smiled with her eyes glazed over. She caressed his face and brushed the hair away from his forehead. "The question is, Sebastian...what do YOU want to do?" His eyes start to falter and the wall he built up to mask his true emotions began to crumble. Werewolves, do not get a second chance mate, both of them knew that well. They both knew that if he was to reject her and once she gets to the age of finding her mate, she won't be able to find him because she had already been rejected without the agreement of the rejection.

"Do you want to stay and find out if she'll accept you while mentally fighting to keep a distance? Or leave, and know that she'll still be here with much hate towards you for leaving so suddenly?"

The question hung thick in the air. Sebastian and Valerie were extra close. He protected her and looked after her like his own sister, up until the day he found out that she was his. He distanced himself whether Willow liked it or not. Sebastian would never be anywhere near her radius unless called upon by Dante or her brother Sky. Every time Valerie will talk, he had to control himself not to swoon over her or look at her indifferently.

But damn the devils, it was hard to do. She was a growing beauty in his eyes and he couldn't help but want her close at all times.

Sebastian sadly smiled. "She has your beauty, ma." He looks up at her as she smiles at him. "But none of both of your attitudes, thank the heavens."

"Hey," Leena pouted making both of them laugh. Sebastian kissed her knuckles. "I love you mom. I love all of you guys. You've taken me in and raised me as your own. And I thank you for that. This is the hardest decision I have to make." He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He looked up to his caretaker, mother, protector and guardian with the utmost love. "I choose to..."

Reader's Choice ( Deadline: Until further notice ) :

1)    "I choose to stay no matter how much it pains me to keep away from her. No matter how angry I get if she wants to feel someone else's love." Even at that thought was making his blood burn making him squeeze her hands. Leena broke into a smile as her eyes twinkled with proudness. "Even if she rejects me after finding out, I'll take it as is and accept her rejection. I'll completely understand considering our relationship now. Maybe...just maybe, she might just change her mind about me."

2)    "I choose to leave. I'll wait until she turns of age, come back and deal with the rejection face to face. I don't want her growing up waiting for a mate that'll never show up. If anything, I'd rather be the one who gets hurt than let her suffer it." Tears fell from Leena's eyes as she watched this grown man carry a heavy burden in his heart. "If I have to, I'll even go straight to the Elders of the Council to have them restrain me from keeping me from coming back to her."

Author's Note: You've made your request and I have heard! There may or may not be a squeal to this book but I have not finalized my decision yet so don't get your hopes up nor put them down. There are many other ideas I have want to publish out to you, as my readers, to read. I'm not going to say I don't have time because time is what I always have. I've always tried to make sure I don't lag on publishing new chapters out.

But like every other author/writer, I procrastinate. Should I? Or shouldn't I? Should I make them wait on suspense or give them what they want? But then I hate when author's do that so obviously that's a big "NO".

I will always try my best to publish a chapter to my best ability because I love what I do right now.

But getting back on point, the upcoming squeal, if I write it, will up to you to choose whether Sebastian stays or leaves. There are consequences for both of course so go on and vote for which he should do and give your opinion and thoughts on it. I wanna read your mind!

Like always...Much love from your girl, R.
Date Updated: 10 / 07 / 2016

Wait, what?! The sequel sample for the book is already out?! Oh my god! ----♡ Go check it out and tell me what you think!

Much love from your girl, R
Date: 02 / 25 / 2020