Chapter Twelve

It went by fast I can tell you that, it was the night of the gathering and I was getting ready to put on my dress that was picked out by a fashion designer. "You look gorgeous!" She exclaimed as I sneered at her, making her flinch.

Derek shook his head and pushed her out forcefully and shutting the door in her face. I sat down on the chair and sighed. "Well, shit," I cursed as I bit my lip.

He looked at me and kneeled down in front of me. "I like your hair this way. Although your other hair made you spontaneous and fun, this one suits you a lot better. Very mysterious and seductive in a way," he explained, nodding in approval.

I had dyed my hair back to its original color, black with brown hues. I cracked a smile and leaned towards him, "Are you trying to compliment me?"

His smile dropped, "I wasn't even trying. I'm telling you the truth."

I lightly laughed then kissed his cheek, "You're too cute, Derek. Now," I smacked my thighs and stood up and walked over to the clothes rack. "What would that jerk rather see me in?" I asked quietly to myself as I shuffled through the many expensive dresses.

I took one off and cringed, "Too short." I threw it over my shoulder and picked another one. "Ew, too pink."

"Pink, pink, pink, and pink," I threw all of them over my shoulder then huffed in agitation. "Why is there so many damn pink?!" I complain with a growl.

Derek chuckled and stood next to me, looking through the clothes, he too cringing at the length and colour of the clothes. I giggled as he kept making faces. I weakly looked through it, practically giving up until I came face to face with the most beautiful and attractive dress.

I quickly tugged the hanger off the rack and looked it over thoroughly. Derek looked over my shoulder and I could sense he liked it also.

It was a laced elbow sleeve dress that seem to reach above my knees. Around the neck area was made so it covered my neck in lace then showed enough cleavage but not a lot to become slutty. Then underneath was like a tube dress, where the chest area was heart shaped then faded out into beautiful lines all the way down.

I excitedly hyped up and looked to Derek who had a smile on his face. "Try it on!" He urged, pushing me to the bathroom.

Carefully pulling it on, it had fit perfectly around my body and showing off my edges and curves. The sleeve reached my elbows just right, the length of the dress stopped just an inch or two above my knee. I especially loved the colours. It was a champaign white with silver mixed in with it. I was absolutely in love with it.

I looked myself in the tall mirror and, I smiled at how feminine I looked. The make up artist went with light makeup, where my eyes stood out the most. My hair was then up in a puffy bun style where my bangs were pushed and clipped to the side in an elegant way. In the right of my hair, was a elegantly custom made sparkling diamond howling wolf with falling leaves as its tail perfectly curving in with my hair.

I opened the door nervously and walked out to find Derek waiting impatiently, with his arms crossed and leg shaking. I walked in front of him and stood there biting my lip. "How do I look?" I asked breathy.

Derek looked at me and swallowed hard. A wide smile forming on his lips. "You look stunning, Leena. Are you sure you're really seventeen?" He asked playfully.

I smiled at him as he stood up, walking around and looking me completely over. He nodded his head in approval. "Not too revealing, not too short yet not too long. But you're a little short, don't you think?" He asked as he looked to my feet.

I scoffed and hit him on the shoulder. "I was actually thinking about going barefoot," I said with an ongoing smile.

He shook his head and shook his finger at me. "No way! You're going to wear heels. You just have to, it'll make you even more gorgeous."