Chapter Thirty Nine

It's been half a year now since Dante and I have been back together and things were back to how it was suppose to be. "Shorty, tell your child to go away," Dante mumbled against my skin as he peppered more wet kisses against my neck.

Sebastian immediately quit playing his game system and shot a glare over to Dante and once he saw Dante tucked into my neck, he growled. As fast as he could, he pressed himself between me and Dante. "Dadda, she's mine!" He snarled as his body shook.

Dante, having enough of the interruptions for making his pups, hoisted Sebastian over his shoulder and to his room. "You are grounded and on time out until mama makes either a baby brother or baby sister for you."

Sebastian protested and hit Dante's back with his tiny fists. "Let me down! Mama! Mama!" I stayed glued to my seat as I sighed.

As much as I wanted to intervene and help Sebastian, Dante was right. It's been too long and Dante had more cold showers than a kindergartner can count. I stood up and went over to the tv to turn everything off and put everything away.

I was suddenly hoisted over a shoulder and next thing I knew I was thrown onto something soft with a door slamming. Dante hovered over me, kissing, nibbling and sucking on my skin with so much want. I groaned when his hand unbuttoned my shorts and dived under my panty and down to my sensitive spot.

The wetness pooled making Dante groan and hungrily pressed his lips over mine. His hand went slightly lower as he pushed two fingers in making me gasp and grasp his neck and shoulders with a moan. "Fuck, Dante. Please don't stop," I begged as he began to pump. My walls clenched and unclenched as my stomach twists.

"I don't plan to sweetheart. I'm going to fuck you until you're not able to walk anymore. Even until then, I'll make sure I get my fair share of your lovely body," he explained as he slightly curled his fingers that were inside of me and pumped harder.

I threw my head back and squeezed my thighs together as my stomach churned into knots. Dante pressed his lips to my throat and the side of my neck, leaving his love bite. I moaned loudly as he pumped faster and deeper.

"So fucking wet," he whispers as he slowly swipes his hot tongue over his fading mark, sparking my arousal even more into a blissful climax. I whimpered a loud moan as I tried to break free from my ecstasy.

"Dante," I whimpered as he put more of his weight on me, keeping his pumps going. My body shook and trembled as the sensation kept going and my stomach kept knotting up. When I cried out a moan, Dante finally slowed and stopped.

He placed his lips over mine and hungrily kissed me, darting his tongue into my mouth and massaging it with mine. Dante's fingers slowly slipped out making me hum a moan as my walls clenched against his fingers.

Dante pulled back and then brought his fingers to his mouth and was going to lick them when I took his hand and brought it to my mouth instead. Slowly, and keeping my eyes on him, I licked his finger from his wet palm to the tips of his pointer and middle finger then I wrapped my lips around them and sucked on them.

Dante groaned loudly. As I finished cleaning his hand he ripped both our clothes off and not even a second later roughly shoved his shaft into me. He went down on his elbows as I lifted my legs so my thighs were straddling his sides. "Fuck, Leena," he cursed as he slowly moved his hips, the feel of his length scraped against my walls. I sighed a moan and pressed my lips to his neck as he did the same. "So fucking tight," he then whispers as he nibbled at my skin then left a love bite on my collar bone.