Chapter Twenty Nine

It has been three and a half weeks now that I've been awake from my long slumber. Everything was mostly the same, kind of. Apparently, I was lucky enough to graduate with the grades I had. I had just got off the phone with Hue and Jessica and just felt awkward having them back together all lovey dovey.

I decided not to go away to college, instead I was doing online college so I was closer to home and I was able to help granddad and grandma with their booming business. Granddad had agreed to it but it took grams some good amount of time to be on board also.

Figures, for my eighteenth birthday, Hue had gotten me a dark blue hummer which was good on behalf of grandma's business so we could do pick ups and drop offs instead of renting a truck to do the job for us.

The boys too decided to do online college and stayed behind to help out with granddad and who would have thought they would be bringing in more customers with their good looks. Then later, I figured out that Alex and Xander were twins.

Not only that, they live with Florence in his huge beautiful and gorgeously designed mansion far off into the woods and country side.

Then for the two boy's lovely fiancées, they were working with me at the flower shop. Weird how everything worked just fine. We were closer now than ever as if we had always been best of friends. There has been a lot of young men coming and going in the shop, asking for me personally until Niki and Suki scared them off with deadly and scar threats.

When Little Red heard that I was awake she had immediately traveled across the world just to visit me with her soon to be husband, Omar who apparently was Florence's first cousin on his mother's side.

Talking about Florence, he hasn't been contacting me like a psycho manic like I thought he was going to. Thank god but in a way...I kind of miss talking to him even though at the park, it was only for a brief moment. Something about him made me feel...good inside.

I fell face down in my bed and sighed in content. It was such a busy day at the shop today. Niki was ordered by Derek not to work so hard and when she didn't listen, he literally carried her out of the shop and brought her home with her protesting screams.

So that only left me, grams, and Suki to tend the flowers, be at the front desk and be in back taking orders and making new orders for shipment. Add in the flirting guys and some undecided people who couldn't choose the "perfect flower", yeah...it was shit.

I curled up into a ball and brought my pillow with me, hugging it like a teddy bear. The sun laid perfectly over my bed as its warmth enveloped me in outmost comfort.

Yes, everything does seem perfect. Except for one thing. I laid there with opened eyes and took my wolf necklace in my hand, staring at it deep in thought. Something was missing. Something big and I don't have a clue to what it was.

I traced the snout with my thumb then went back up to its forehead, "What is it exactly?" I whispered to myself as the sun slowly made its way to my face. I closed my eyes and relaxed into my pillow. How would I go about to find that missing piece?

My phone went off and vibrated loudly against my bedside table, breaking me out of my stressed revere. Picking it up without looking I answered tiredly, "Hm?"

"You're sleeping already?" Florence's voice asked amused making me groan. He chuckled making my heart flutter and flip. I couldn't help myself but let a smile cross my lips. "What are your plans later, Leena?"

I laid on my back and sighed, "I don't know. Why?" I started playing with the ends of my hair.

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me to the movies tonight? Jasmine and my cousin are going along with the boys and their lovers."