Chapter Twenty

Sitting in my room and playing with Dante's wolf, I smiled as the vision of Dante came back into my mind. Our kids would be running around the mansion and causing everyone mayhem and they would fight each other for Dante's attention. I laughed as I couldn't help the warm feeling that started to form from my chest. "Daddy Dante," I whispered with a smile.

I kissed Dante's wolf and got off the bed in a happy mood. I exited the room and head down to the kitchen where the rest of them were. David looked over and raised a brow, "You seem to be in a good mood."

I nodded with a smile still glued to my face, "That's because I am feeling amazing right now. Don't ruin it." I grabbed my plate from Mrs. Gilmore and kissed her cheek, thanking her for the food. I took my seat next to David as he watched my every move.

Once Mrs. Gilmore got done setting the table, she slightly bowed and left the room to do her other chores. David spoke up right after, "There are no more sightings in the area. Would you like to go back now?"

I ate my food and looked to the table. The bubbly feeling stayed, "I told you I'm staying, David. I'm the new owner of the mall."

David growled beside me as Hue cleared his throat. "Leena, we'll be fine." He took Jessica's hand and kissed the back of it. "I got everything I ever wanted back and I'm not going to let it go again." Jessica blushed and leaned in for a kiss. I looked away from the two but inside I was jumping and celebrating with joy. I wiped my lips with my napkin and stood up. "Alright then. If you say you're fine, then it's fine. We'll be leaving tonight then?" I asked David on my way out.

"After you're done packing, we're leaving," he called out. I rushed up the stairs with a happily beating heart. Mrs. Gilmore was already helping me pack my bags when I entered my room. "Oh, grams, you don't have to!" I quickly made my way over and stopped her. She gave me a gentle smile and patted my cheek, "I would love, sweetheart."

I took a hold of her hand and kissed her knuckles, "You're the best nanny ever. When I have my kids, will you stick around still and help me watch after them?"

She chuckled, "I don't know if I would live that long, deary!"

"Mrs. Gilmore, no more lying will you?" I tugged off her necklace and her distinct smell of wolf mixed with her cinnamon scent filled the air. She stared at me shocked as I smirked, "You really think I didn't know? Jessica's a werewolf, old lady and she knew from the start that you were too and that's why you were hired in the first place."

Her lips trembled as tears formed her eyes, she gave me a big hug as I returned it with a laugh. "You're going to be there for me right? For me and my kids?" I asked as I pulled back and stared at her loving face. She nodded and wiped away her tears. "Of course, Leena!" Mrs. Gilmore sniffled and wiped the rest of her fallen tears away.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Good. Now, do you smell anything different about me?" I asked with another smirk. She looked at me and sniffed around. Tilting her head a little, she shook her head, "No. Just your scent of watermelon." I nodded then smiled, "Okay, nevermind. Let's finish packing," I said as I walked to the closet.

After putting my stuff in my hummer, David got into his own car. I gave Hue and Jessica a last look then got into my car and we both drove off down the driveway. As I looked into the rear view mirror, they were all waving goodbye with smiles on their faces and tears brimming their eyes. "What a wonderful month I have had," I whispered and followed David all the way home.

After a day and half of driving, we made it back home to where the heart was beating happily for. Once I arrived on their driveway, I pounced out and rushed over to them. Jumping into his strong arms, he held me tightly. "Ooh! Baby doll I missed you so much!" Just as he put me down, grandma crushed me into her own big hug.