Chapter Twenty Two

We ended up going up to his room and I would have to say, Dante could not keep his hands off even for a second. "Dante," I whined as he kept leaving his kisses all over my neck.

"No," he simply said, putting more of his weight on me so I won't be able to leave. I growled and with all my might, flipped us over so I was sitting on top of him. I let out a huff and thought I was free until Dante sat up and wrapped his arms around me.

I groaned and threw my head back, "Stupid alpha," I mumbled with irritation causing him to smirk against my skin. Leaving a couple more love bites, he backed off and stared at me. "Don't worry, there will be more of this later," he cooed. I growled and slapped his shoulder.

Dante chuckled and tightened his grip, brushing his lips over mine and nibbling at it. "Your growl is so damn sexy, Leena." My scowl slowly turned into a smile. Cupping his face, I pecked his lips.

"I'm thinking about going back to visit them," I whispered as I pecked his lips again. Dante moved back with his brows furrowed. "Why?" He angrily asked.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him as I placed my forehead on his. "There's this little girl I met before I came back. A daughter of an old friend. She is the most cutest little baby ever and I miss her."

Dante moved back yet again with anger clear on his face. "No." I smirked, "Says you."

With a low vicious growl he slammed me down on my back and glared at me. "You're not leaving me again, Leena," Dante snarled out making me laugh.

"Says you," I say again through my laugh. Dante was about to get off but I had pulled him back and sat on top of him. "Awe, is alpha mad?" I cooed as I leaned over him, moving my hand under his shirt and massaged his abs.

"You're not leaving. I'll shackle you down if I have to," he threatened. I hummed and slowly nodded, unfazed with his threat. "How'd you know I like it that way?"

Dante stilled and his eyes was swarming with lust. I bursted into another fit of laughter as he groaned and pushed me over. Putting his weight on me, he bit into my shoulder as his hands pinned my wrists down above my head.

Loud banging and then the door bursted open. We both looked over and both Suki, Niki, And Little Red stood there excitedly but when they saw me and Dante in our mess, their faces turned bright red.

"I told you to wait, Niki!" Suki angrily whispered as she pinched her arm making her yelp as Little red stifled her laugh.

"You know, if you wanted to watch how I have sex with my man all you had to do was ask me to record it for you guys," I said as I laughed. Dante turned away shyly and kissed my collarbone before sitting at the foot of the bed and fixed himself. "Girls," he greeted with a strain.

They looked away shyly, playing with their hair or with the bags they had in their hands.

I smiled and wrapped my arm around his neck from the back and brushed my nose against his ear, "We're not done with this," I whispered seductively leaving a kiss behind his ear as he slightly trembled.

He looked to me with a warning as I captured his lips once again and then stood off the bed. "Come on Dante. We are all going out to have some night time fun." Little Red handed me my bags with a smile.

"How you doing, Little Red?" I asked as I looked through my bag. She nodded her head and leaned against the futon, a small smile appearing. "It still hurts when I think about it but...for some reason, Omar just keeps popping up and shoving Taylor right out of my mind," she explained enthusiastically with wide curious eyes.

"Am I being selfish?" She quietly asked. "Is that why I can get over him so instantly after dating Taylor for so long?"

I shook my head and gave her a warm smile, "You'll understand when it comes down to it. But enough of those bad thoughts alright? Did you tell Omar?"