Chapter Nine

Florence Dante Willows POV

This whole situation is horrible. I've been traveling miles after miles, country to country, over oceans and seas and still after years of searching I still haven't found her. My wolf and I are becoming impatient and angry.

I stayed silent as I glare a burning hole into the wall ahead of me. Although I have been messing with other girls during the duration of my time traveling, finding my mate has always been the first and last thing I think about.

At first I couldn't care to find her. Beta David had found his and got rejected because she was already pregnant at that time and was engaged to someone else. I've met her before. She was a very kind girl who valued family and relationships. As much as she wanted to be with David, she couldn't abandon the child growing in her and the man who had already proposed. So, it was understandable and I and David had respected that.

Then Head Elder Kent, had found his while on the job working as a police officer. He found her when they received a call about a loud commotion in the area and loud bangs.

Kent and his partner had gone to investigate but when they got there, his mate had ran out of the house all bloodied and bruised. Not looking where she was going she tripped over herself and landed right in front of Kent.

When her boyfriend came out, Kent had went into a rage and almost murdered him on the spot if it wasn't for his partner to bring the guy down first.

So after years of putting his mate back to her normal state, she had accepted him and had a girl name Darla and a boy named Jake.

When I saw how much in love Kent was, it made me want to have something like that. Someone to hold and protect with my life. Someone to call mine and to love only with my all. So, here I was, I don't know how many years later, traveling the world to find her.

Kent had told me that it could be anyone from an infant to an elderly because of how long I have lived and how many times I had missed my chance at finding her. I had hoped it wasn't neither. An infant was too young, I would have to wait another twenty years. An elder was too old, i would have been rejected.

I heaved a long heavy sigh as I threw my head back flustered at everything. A knock interrupted my thoughts, "Alpha, you wanted to see me?" Came his Australian accent.

"Come in, Fargo." I sat up straighter in my chair as the tall and broad man entered,who could pass for a bodyguard, and stood next to me. "Have you set up my ticket home?"

He bowed, "Yes, Alpha. Your next flight is in a month due to the other schedules of Alphas in the area who wants to meet you and wish a farewell."

I sighed and nodded. "Very well. Thank you Fargo."

Fargo smiled and bowed again. He turned himself around and left me in peace. I picked up my cellphone and called my Beta. "Hey, what's up Florence."

"Hey David. Is this a bad time?" I should have considered the time for calling him first. Although it was night time here, the sun was probably high in the sky back home.

"Nope. Just got done with a patient. What's up?"

"Just calling in to check on how things are, that's all." I slumped down in my leather chair and placed my head against the back rest.

"Everything's good on my end. The four boys and my little brother I have told you about have moved in and are settling in quite well without any problems."

I nodded with an approval. He had told me they were out of state training at a warrior academy for young werewolves and have exceeded highly above the rest, in result of their early graduation and acceptance into my manse. "Good. Make sure they get their training in with the rest of the pups. What else is there?"