Chapter Twenty Three

I lean further into Harry as the five of us laugh at a joke he just told. It was about a man walking into a bar or something, I don't really remember. I was too focused on the way his pink lips moved as he talked, and how his tongue would dart out to wet them.

"Addie, how did you and Harry meet?" Liam asks and I turn towards him, "It was three in the morning," His hazel eyes widen causing me to giggle lightly, "I was on the phone with my mom and as I was walking back he coincidently twisted his ankle." My eyes roll in a teasing way, making Harry sling his arm around my shoulders, "you loved it." I nuzzle my head into his arm causing the boys to grin while Niall 'awe's'. They made me feel welcome from the moment I met them, and my earlier fear of being disliked diminished quickly. All we've been doing is chatting, catching up and enjoying each other's company.

"It's almost one." Zayn acknowledges and an involuntary yawn escapes my lips. I sit up straight and stretch my back, I've been sitting the whole time. I feel Harry's hand press against my back as he leans into me, "did you want to head home?" His breath is hot on my neck, causing me to shudder.

"You should spend more time with your friends, it's been a while since you've seen them." I suggest with a smile, which he returns.

"I want to spend time with you, though." His full lips pout and I push my finger against them, "Don't pout, I'm being serious! I can find a way home." I move to stand up and run my hands over my dress to smooth it. Harry's eyes trail down my body, making my cheeks flush.

"I'm not letting you go home by yourself, Adelina. There are some creeps out here, and they're going to scope you out, especially in that dress." I nod, complying to his statement. I know he's right, but I want him to hang out with his friends. He hasn't seen them since school started, when we could see each other anytime. But I do love spending time with Harry, I can never get enough.

Harry's frame towers over me as he stands up as well, proceeding the action from his friends. Liam, Zayn and Niall hug the two of us tightly before bidding us goodbye and making us promise we will see them soon. I give them one last wave as we head down the stairs and toward the exit. I grip Harry's large hand in mine before opening the door. Luckily, the streets are empty and our walk to his large car is peaceful. I thank the brunette as he opens my door and I climb in beside him.

"That was so much fun." I smile at Harry, who reaches over and grabs my thigh, as he always does when we drive. "They really enjoyed your company, I can tell." His dimple appears on his cheek and I reach over to poke it. His tongue darts towards my finger, causing me to squeal as his melodic laughter echo's throughout the car.

"As much as I enjoy spending time with the lads, I'm really glad you came with me." Harry's green eyes dance with life, even in the dark I can tell how bright they are. I blush and tuck my dark hair behind my ear, making him turn towards me even more. "I love that you get flushed when I compliment you." I swat at his hand as I laugh lightly. I've never been one that takes praise on a silver platter. When I was younger, I would become so embarrassed I couldn't even say thank you.

"Look at that." Harry's low voice brings me out of my thoughts. I turn toward him with wide eyes, and he grabs my face in his hands before kissing me hard. I squeeze my eyes shut and sink further into him. My fingers immediately wrap themselves in his thick locks and Harry groans. The honking of horns breaks us apart making us laugh softly at the green stoplight.

"We will finish that later." I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at him, making Harry do the same.

We pull onto the beautiful Birkbeck campus and head in the direction of the boys dorms, creating a knot in my lower stomach. Harry parks in his designated student spot and gets out as I follow him.

"Why don't you live in the frat house?" He shrugs and places his key in his hand, "the walls are thin, meaning I can hear every girl that comes in and out. And, I like having my own space." I nod, understanding his statement. "I don't even want to know what or who has been in those beds." Harry laughs and agrees before turning the key in the door. Yet, his eyebrows push together at the fact that it is already unlocked.

"That's weird..." He trails and opens it slowly. I hear him swallow while the two of us stare back at Mackenzie, as well as the sophisticated looking men in the room. Their eyes land on me, then our intertwined hands, making me pull away under pressure.

"That's exactly what I was talking about." The blonde scoffs and brushes her hair off her shoulder. The four men nod and stand up; I move closer to Harry.

"You must be Adelina." An older man with dark hair muses with an outstretched hand. I meekly smile at him before turning towards the tall boy next to me. His eyes are casted toward the ground, not meeting mine.

"It seems like your boyfriend here has caused a lot of trouble. Let's have a chat, shall we?" My blood runs cold as all the possible things he could have done run through my mind.

Wow that was so short, I promise I'll update again later. I love you all xx