CHAPTER 1

*messages*

Sam🐵: OMG LES fking LIE

Sam🐵: earth to Leslie

Sam🐵: Leslie?

Sam🐵: Hello? U still there?

Sam🐵: Ok you're dead.

Sam🐵: Please don't be dead you're the only one I can obsess over the Dolans with😰

Sam🐵: Ok got it. RIP

Leslie💩 : wtf chill I'm alive what's up?😘

Sam🐵: did you revive?

Leslie💩: yeah like sel gomez. This is my revival.🙌 sing along babyyyy

Sam🐵: SING??ETHaN GOT A FUCKInG TATTOO I CANT EVEN BREATHE CaLL An AMBULAnCE JESUS CHRiST. FUCK ME FUCK HIM WaIT I WILL FUCK HIM FUCK EVERYONE.
hE IS SO FREAKING HOT

Leslie💩: you think I'm hot?😏😏

Sam🐵: wut??? Lol no!!i mean I haven't even seen a pic of u

Leslie💩: sr I meant ethan*

Sam🐵: ETHAN Is A SEX GOD

Leslie💩: IKR?!?!????!!

Sam🐵: BaCK THE FUCK OFF u lil aussie HE IS MINE

Leslie💩: ur such a fangirl. I'm done with you ur crazy Snow White. bye.

Sam🐵: it's Sam White..bye felicia. 😘

Leslie💩: whatever Samantha srsly now I gotta go. I'll miss you babe😘

Sam🐵: u lil bitch come back and talk to me

Leslie💩: love u too❤️ say hi to your mom from me

Sam🐵: ughh fineee bye babe❤️

*end of convo*

"Samantha get down now! You'll be late for school!" My mom yelled me from downstairs. Only my parents call me Samantha.

"Coming mom." I yell back as i grab my backpack.

"Hurry you're already late." We went outside quickly and got into the car.

"Mom!! Ok chill. So what?" I closed the car door and she started driving.

"Were you talking to that girl Leslie again?" She asked.

"Yes mom and she said hi...Is there a problem?"

"I don't know. You tell me. Are you sure she is a girl? Are you even sure she is 16? What if he's a rapist?"

"Mom." I groaned. "Don't worry I know how to take care of myself. Oh and yeah she's a 16-year-old girl just like me not a..rapist? What the fuck no.." I started laughing.

"Watch your language young lady."

"K mommy." I said and looked out of the window. Idaho is beautiful this time of the year.

Leslie is a girl from Australia I met almost two months ago. She saw a comment of mine on an Ethan's pic on twitter and she decided to message me. From the first moment I knew we're gonna be best friends. I love that girl so damn much. She is such a fangirl just like me. None of my friends is a fan of the Dolan twins so I feel blessed to have her. At first we were talking through twitter and kik but yesterday we exchanged phone numbers.

I can't wait to meet her one day.

----------------------------------------------------
Im at my grandma's and I'm really bored so I started writing this new fanfic. Not really sure if I continue this so please vote if you liked it and tell me your thoughts about it:)

I GOT A NEW PIERCING AND MY GRANDMA IS LISTENING TO LEAN ON.

OK. BYE❤️❤️