CHAPTER 37

THERE'S SEX IN THIS
YAYYY😁

Ethan's POV

I was laying on Sam's bed waiting for her to get out of the shower.

I finally heard the door opening and Sam got in the room wearing her short red Mickey mouse robe. I remember her wearing it when i surprised her on her birthday. How can I forget it? We kissed for the second time that day.

She closed the door and stood in front of me. I looked at her from the bottom to the top. This robe is so short and her hair dump making her look very sexy.

I bit my lip at the sight of her half naked body knowing that there's nothing underneath that robe. I knew i was staring but no matter how hard it was for me I had to stop. She makes me sexually frustrated but I'm not gonna make a move tonight because I respect the fact that she is going through a lot lately. I'm willing to wait until she's ready. I really want to be her first. I dont know why but I truly believe that i'm the one who knows what she likes. I'm the one who will give her what she wants and deserves.

I shook my thoughts sway when I saw a drop of blood rolling down her leg.

Sam's POV

When I got in the room I saw him lying on my bed shirtless.

Damn look at my guy. He's so handsome. I want him more than I have ever wanted a person. My body craves him more and more everyday. I can't wait another second. I want him right now.

"Baby you're bleeding." He said standing up looking at my leg.

"What?" I looked down at my thigh and saw there was a small cut on it.
"Oh yeah...umm...Yeah i shaved."
(Told you😉😂)

He giggled. He opened my drawer and pulled a tissue out of the tissue box. "Let me help you."

He sat on the bed. "Come here." I did as he said. He lifted up my robe a bit higher and wiped the blood off the cut on my thigh. Once it stopped bleeding he kissed my thigh. I felt goosebumps all over my body when his lips touched my skin.

"Thank you." I said as he lied back down.

I sat down next to him. Silence filled the room because I had no idea what to say or what to do.

I won't deny it. I'm really nervous. I've never done this before. It's my first time with the guy I love and I'm freaking out. I dont know if he will like it. I dont know If I will like it. I dont even know if he will like my body. I just dont know. Honestly I'm so nervous that my heart will beat out of my chest.

I took a deep breath and let it out before looking at him. He was already laying on my bed, his back resting on the pillows. I got on top of him and sat on his lap, his member between my thighs and dangerously close to my core.

I was wearing nothing beneath my short robe hoping that I would turn him on. He frowned his eyebrows looking at me.

A small smirk appeared on my face. "What?" I said running my hands up his chest slowly until they cupped his face and pulled him close to me. He didn't hesitate placing his hands on my hips as he leaned in.

I could feel his hot breath on me which made me want to kiss his plump lips even more. I looked in his eyes and then back at his lips before licking his bottom one with the tip of my tongue to tease him.

He pushed his lips on mine as his hands moved lower to my butt then my thighs and gripped them pressing my body on his. Suddenly his breathing got heavier and faster and his kisses hungrier.