CHAPTER 25

Grayson's POV

I paid for my drink as well as Mary's and I started making my way to the table she was sitting at. As I was walking towards her, I saw from outside of the window the two besties walking by, Chloe, Ethan's ex, with Bethany, my ex girlfriend. Yep the one who wanted me only for my fame.

Thank god they didn't see me. I still can't forget what Beth did to me. I felt so betrayed for one more time. I liked her so much and she used me.

I looked over at Mary sitting on the table waiting for me. She was playing with her hair. I chuckled to myself, thinking how lucky I am to have her.

Mary's POV

I was currently sitting at a table at Starbucks, waiting for Grayson to bring our drinks.

I saw him walking towards me.

"The cashier thought we are a couple." He said sitting down on the seat across from me.

I giggled."really?"

"Yeah she told me that we make a great couple." He smiled.

"And what did you say?"

"I thanked her and told her I'm lucky to have a girlfriend as pretty and intelligent as you. Oh here's your drink." He handed me my drink.

I read what it said on the cup. "Seriously now? Grayson's girl?" I laughed.

"Don't laugh you idiot." He said sucking noisily on his straw. "You were never Ethan's and you know it."

I stopped laughing and got serious. "Grayson...I can't do this..we-" he interrupted me.

"We are not doing anything bad, okay? I haven't even touched you since the day you told me you want to remain friends. I respected your decision. But if you want me to stop having feelings for you, then no, I won't, because even if I wanted to, I simply can't. I like you more than you think Mary and every day we spend together, just the two of us, I want you even more. Can you please feel the same way about me? Because if you can't, I guess I'll just have to back off and try to get over you and trust me, that's not going to be easy."

I stood up and sat next to him. I took his hand in mine and held it as I intertwined our fingers. "I hate you Grayson Dolan." I muttered before kissing his plump lips. I've been craving to do that for so long.

I felt him smiling through the kiss. "I hate you more." He whispered, our lips still slightly touching.

This guy definitely makes me feel some type of way.

Sam's POV

It was getting dark outside but Ethan and I were still at the beach. Thankfully there weren't people there. It was quiet and  I felt peaceful watching the sunset.

Mary is with her friend, I think. I don't know who that old friend of hers is nor do I care to be honest, but she has saved me. Thanks to her, I get to stay alone with Ethan more often.

Today we wanted to spend some time alone, away from the rest of the world, just me and him. 

"Sam come on, let's get in the water." He whined looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Ethan I'm cold."

"Don't worry baby, I'll keep you warm."

"Yeah bu-" As soon as I realized what he said, I turned my head around to give him a look. A huge smile slowly appeared on my face."What did you call me?"

He leaned closer. "Baby." He whispered and bit his bottom lip before giving me a peck kiss on the lips. I just kept smiling like an idiot."Someone's blushing." He kissed my flustered cheek.