CHAPTER 15

I was awoken by my phone ringing.
I reach for my phone and see Grayson is calling me. I answer the call still half asleep.

"What do you want Grayson!?"

"Did I wake you up Sammy?" He said in a cute voice.

"Yes you did." I groaned.

"Great. Get up and get ready. I'm coming to pick you up in ten."

"What? Grayson I just woke up!"

"Nine minutes."

"Fuck off."

"Aw I know you want me babe. The faster you get ready the sooner you'll get to see me again. So get your beautiful ass up and get ready." I rolled my eyes at his response.

"Fine fine I'm up!"

"Good..eight minutes."

"Ughhh bye!" I hung up the phone as I got off the bed quickly.

How am I supposed to get ready in less then ten minutes!? I'm going to kill that fucker when I see him.

I check my phone just to make sure he didn't text me.

No new messages.
I sighed.
No new messages.

After I finished washing my face and brushed my teeth, I put on my favorite jean shorts and a black tank top, since it's almost summer and already extremely hot, as well as my black converse. As for my hair, I just left it natural.

Almost twenty minutes later Grayson arrived outside my aunts house.
Twenty minutes later! Twenty! Not ten!

I opened the car door and got Inside the car.

"You're late!" I say closing the door.

"Because I knew you would never be ready in ten minutes..girls take so long to get ready." He exclaimed starting the machine.

"Sorry I just wanted to..look good for you, good for you oh oh.." And then I started jamming to that song.

"Shut up!" He laughed after a few seconds.

"But why grayyyyyy?.." I complained extending the y. "..do I sing that terribly?" I said making a a fake sad face.

"Actually you have a really good voice. You should consider starting a career as a singer. Not even kidding!" He said seriously.

"Really?" I frowned my eyebrows.

"Yes I like your voice." He gave me a toothy smile.

"Thank you."
-
He opened the apartment door with his keys to reveal Cameron Dallas, Aaron Carpenter and...Ethan acting all goofy and filming something with their phone. Probably a vine.

They noticed me and stopped whatever they were doing to greet me.

OH MY GOD ITS CAM AND AARON. BREATHE.

"Hey I'm Cameron."

"Of course I know you. You're Cameron Dallas." We shook hands and them Aaron spoke.

"And I'm Aaron nice to meet you too."
"Hey Aaron. I love your vines."
"Thanks sam."

Ethan stood still behind them. He didn't even say hi. He just gave me a disgusted look. I'm not surprised judging by what he called me last night.

What did I ever do to him to deserve that behavior!?

"So What do you wanna do guys?" Cameron asked.

"I dont know about you, but me and Sam are going to my room. Don't interrupt us." Grayson said grabbing my hand and leading me to his bedroom.

He closed the door behind him and threw me on bed.

"I didn't kiss you today..I missed your kisses baby." He cooed getting closer to me.

"Grayson we only know each other for a da-" he cut me off buy planting a kiss on my lips.

"Do you like me?" He asked.

"Yes I do. Do you?"

"Yeah..a lot actually." He smirked.

I looked him in the eyes."Why do I think you're just playing?"

"I really like you Sam. You caught my eye the moment I first saw you. Nothing would have happened yesterday if I didn't like you this much."
I didn't speak. He kissed me. "I just.." He bit my lip which made me go crazy and crave for more."...want you so bad."

"Well..can I be honest with you?" I asked.

"Yeah.." He murmured.

"I don't." I teased him.

"Oh you don't?" He laughed pushing me into my back. He acted as if he would ravish me but instead he started tickling me. I tried to fight him off but I felt down and pleaded him to stop. "Grayson stoooooop!!!"
I continued laughing really hard until tears rolled down my cheeks.

He stopped for a second to catch his breath and I found my chance to leave. I opened the door and got out of the room but he run behind me.

He chased me around the living room until we both fell on the couch and he continued tickling me.
"Grayson stop!"
"Only if you call me baby!"
"Babyyyy stop."
And with that he finally stopped.

The guys were sitting on the couch taking some snaps for their snapchat.

Ethan rolled his eyes at us.
He's just being mean.
Ugh I hate him.

He stood up and went at his room I guess. Cameron took Ethan's phone which he had forgot on the table.
He started taking selfies of him sticking his tongue out. I laughed at him. What a goof.
He was scrolling down the phone deleting some of the selfies he just took until be stopped and played a video.

"Whoah guys you need to see this!Ethan has a video of a girl touching her self!" He said in excitement and Grayson with Aaron gathered around him.

"Oh yeah he's been texting.."he coughed."..umm yeah texting a girl the past few months.." Grayson said.

"Ohh.." Aaron winked.

"Why are you guys acting all weird?Wait is she naked?" I asked in shock.

"No she's wearing lingerie." He reassured me. I moved closer to him.

"Let me see.." I said taking the phone in my hands and I hit the play button.

She's wearing black lingerie. Nice bra, I think I own one similar to the one she's wearing.

Wait.

That's my lingerie. That's my half naked body.

That''s me.

Oh my god. Ive sent that video to fuckboy!

Holy shit.
That means only one thing...

My mystery guy is Ethan Dolan.

-----------------------------------------------------
IM ALIVEEE YEET✌️

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH❤️❤️❤️❤️