CHAPTER 31

Sam's POV

I was at Ethan and Grayson's apartment, sitting on the couch, waiting for Grayson to leave and go somewhere with Cameron, I don't really know. Mary was at my aunt's house, still sleeping. She must have been really tired and I didn't want to wake her up so I came to see the guys without her.

"See you later Sam." Grayson said opening the door.

"Bye." I muttered nonchalantly thinking about Ethan.

He was in his room alone. He looked really sad when I came here. I'm so worried but I couldn't talk to him when I got here because Grayson was with us, but now that he's leaving, I have my chance.

The moment Grayson closed the door I sat up and began making my way to Ethan's room.

Ethan's POV

I was sitting on the edge of my bed, scrolling down comments on twitter. I threw my phone on the bed and started crying quietly. I suddenly heard a knock on my door.

I quickly wiped my tears. "C-come in." I said sniffing.

The door opened slowly revealing Sam. I lowered my head and looked at the floor. She got in the room and closed the door behind her. Her presence in the room makes me feel so much better but right now I just really feel the need to cry.

She sat next to me. "Hey ba-" She leaned closer to me. "Were you crying?" I could notice she was staring at me from the corners of my eyes.

"No.." I looked away and wiped my cheeks to make sure she wouldn't notice my tears.

"No? What no?..Ethan you were crying..What's wrong with you today? Something saddens you and I can see it in your eyes."

"I'm fine."

"No you're not." She snapped standing up. "Tell me what's bothering you."

"Sam  I'm okay." I insisted.

She obviously doesn't know what happened and I don't want her to. I'm kinda embarrassed of what I used to do and now it affects my life.

She sighed."Ethan, listen" I was sitting on the edge of the bed with my legs parted and she came in front of me. Her legs were between mine, her knees touching my thighs.  "You're obviously not okay."

She run her fingers through my hair making me relax a little from her soft touch. "I've never seen you like this and I'm really worried."

She looked in my eyes with her gorgeous ones as her hand moved on my cheek, caressing it. "Just please tell me what's going on." I closed my eyes taking her hand in mine and kissing it before I speak.

I turned my gaze on the floor again feeling embarrassed. "Remember when I told you that I've sexted many fan girls?"

"Yeah..yeah I do.." She said trailing off. I could see she got a bit jealous but she tried to hide it. I really appreciate that because she knew I wasn't okay and that's what mattered to her.

"I dont know how or why but a fan account started spreading rumors about me sexting fans...the only proof she has is a photoshoped screenshot of not so innocent messages. I know it's fake because I used to set the names of the girls I sexted in my contacts as their twitter usernames. You're the only one who had a different name."

"Wow...I didn't know that...I haven't even seen the picture..Ethan they don't have proof, just a fake screenshot. There's nothing to be afraid of. In a few days your fans will understand it's fake and they'll forget about it. There's no need to be so sad. Besides...I'm sure your fans would die to see your nudes." She giggled trying to cheer me up earning a weak smile from me.

"Yeah..maybe...but...the sad part is that some fans believed that I've sent nudes to other fans and I saw a few comments saying how much disappointed of me they are...I just don't want to lose my fans Sam..they made me the person I am today." I rested my head on her belly and closed my eyes trying to hold back my tears.

"Don't ever say that again." She begun caressing my hair as I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist. "You won't lose them. They love you for what you are and nothing will ever change that. I know this because I'm your fan too. In face I'm a very big fan of yours. Even when I met you and got to know you better, nothing changed. I didn't stop admiring you for what you do and who you are." She pulled back and looked in my eyes.

That moment everything felt right. I don't know how she does it but she always makes me feel so much better.

"I'll tell you something that I'm sure will make you a bit happier." She said.

"What is it?"

"I'm ready...I'm ready to tell Mary and Grayson about us and I want to do it when Grayson comes back. I'll call Mary and tell her to come over. I want to do this..for us."

"Really?" I asked. She nodded her head yes chuckling. I gave her a wide smile, but this time it was genuine. She leaned forward and smiled back before brushing her lips against mine. I placed my hands on her hips as I pressed my lips on hers. She kissed me with so much love. I don't think kissing her will ever be enough.

Mary's POV

I woke up a few minutes ago. I finished my call with Grayson and started getting ready. He's at Cameron's and he'll call me again later.

I can't stop thinking about what Grayson and I are going to do. We think it's time to talk to Sam and Ethan.

I don't regret falling in love with Grayson but I do regret betraying my best friend.

We've been through a lot together. I remember when I really liked a guy who didn't even know my existence. When he found out he started making fun of me saying he would never dare someone as ugly as me.

I was really sad for days and I just couldn't stop crying. I blamed myself for everything. He made me feel so ugly and useless. Sam kept telling me that I'm beautiful and that he's not worth of my tears. She was right. Having my best friend by my side was everything I needed.

I was having those thoughts while I was looking  for a tshirt in Sam's drawer. We borrow each other's clothes all the time.

I felt my hands touching a piece of paper. I pulled it out and saw it's an envelope. I read what was written on the back.

To Sam
Everything I couldn't tell you

-----------------------------------------------------

Oops! Mary found something interesting😉