CHAPTER 38

Ethan's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Sam laying next to me. She was sleeping on her stomach and her back was completely uncovered. I noticed every detail on her skin and felt the need to touch her. I scouted closer to her, took all her hair and put it over her shoulder to one side and slowly started tracing my hands up and down her back.

I was drawing circles in slow motions on her lower back while brushing my lips on the back of her neck earning a slight moan from her followed by one of her cute giggles.

"Mmhmm. .good morning." She yawned.

"Good morning baby." I smiled looking directly at her. 

She turned around to face me pulling the sheets higher to cover her naked body.

Last night was..perfect. Our first time was different than my other ones. It was simply perfect and I cherished every second of it.

She placed her hand on my cheek and as she did so, I couldn't help but look at the ring she had on her finger, the one I gave her last night.

Can that ring be replaced by a diamond one already?

"Let's shower together shall we?" I suggested.

"Hmm...Oh well.." She stood up and walked towards the door, the sheets wrapped around her body. She let them fall on the floor before getting out and turned around to give me a smirk as she walked away.

I smirked watching her nice as hell naked butt.

I followed her in the bathroom.

When i got in the room she was already in the shower, turning on the water.

I looked at her as the water was falling on her body. I hopped in the shower getting wet as well.

I washed my hair with shampoo and then hers. I rubbed her scowl softly and once I was finished I moved my hands to her shoulders and then her back and her hips. I washed the shampoo off of both of our bodies and let the water turned on.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek then her neck, her shoulder and went all the way down to her hand. She giggled but I didn't stop.
"I love every inch of your body." I whispered.

I turned her body around and looked in her eyes as I kissed her fingers and slightly sucked on her fingertips. She gave me such an innocent look that makes me go wild.

I gently pinned her against the wall and her hands above her shoulders. I intertwined our fingers continuing to kiss her on all the right spots.

"You're spoiling me. .Stop loving me so much." She whined giggling a bit.

"Stop telling me do things I'm incapable of." I mumbled.

"You're just horny." She said with a smirk pushing me away gently.

"For you only." I smirked back.

She rolled her eyes smiling. "Our flight is in a few hours. We should get ready." She said getting out of the shower.

I groaned as she grabbed the towel and wrapped around her body.

I reached for one as well and wrapped it around my waist. I entered the room where I found her getting dressed. She was only in her underwear. I hadn't noticed I was staring until a shirt was thrown on my face.

"Stop staring and put some clothes on."  Sam said.

"Well im sorry for being boyfriend goals."

She giggled. "You're an idiot."