CHAPTER 26

Things will get pretty steamy bewteen Sam and Ethan so don't read that part if you feel uncomortable, just scroll down until you see this (❤️) and start reading from there. :)

------------------------------------

Sam's POV

"You make me so hard baby." Ethan muttered.I was sitting on his lap and I felt him getting hard beneath me as I kissed his earlobe and went down to his neck.

His member was now poking my inner thigh. I kissed him in the spot that I know he likes and sucked on it gently. I slowly got on top of him as I went down and kissed his chest and his abs. My hands were all over him. God, how much I want to give him pleasure.

I kept kissing him lower and lower until my lips reached his stomach. My fingertips started teasing the waistband of his sweatpants slowly pulling it down.

"W-w-what are you doing?.." He asked me stuttering.

I looked up at him, my head really close to his hard on. "I want to pleasure you Ethan." I licked my lips and looked at him seductively.

He smirked a little. "You sure babe?" He said and I nodded my head yes. "Then let me guide you."

I bit my bottom lip as I pulled down his pants. His boner was now even more clear in sight. I stared at it for a few seconds.

"Do you still want to do th-?" Before he even finished his question I placed my hand on his crotch and gently rubbed it through his boxers.

He gasped and his head fell back on his pillow, his breath hissing past his lips as he cursed dirty swear words.

He looked down at me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, then slided his hand to my jaw and lifted it up with his fingers. "You're so fucking hot." He said in his deep raspy voice that I find so sexy.

The tip of his thumb brushed my lips and they slightly parted. "Suck, babygirl." He commanded and I complied. I took his finger into my mouth. "Good girl." He whispered.

My eyes didn't leave his as my tongue swirled around his thumb, teasing him. He slid his other hand underneath my shirt and bra and squeezed my boob. He rubbed my nipple making it hard. His gaze hardened and his eyes became darker, making me understand how much he needs my touch. I released his finger with a low pop.

I took my shirt off to tease him and turn him on even more and I guess it worked. He gently took my wrist in his hand and guided my hand back to his crotch. I slowly pulled his boxers down, reavealing his erection. Oh my was it big. It never looked that big in the pics he sent me.

I gently cupped his bulge.He showed me how to pump my hand and didn't stop looking me in the eyes as I began doing it. I realized I had begun to pant soflty with lust. My heart was throbbing. I wanted to make him feel good but I was so nervous.

"Don't be nervous baby..you're doing great." He said breathing heavily, words could barely come out of his mouth. "Faster." He mumbled and I went faster.

Just the thought of having him inside of me along with his moans made me aroused. I started getting an intense tingling sensation in my privates. That didn't stop me though. In fact, I eagerly opened my mouth and then took the head of his member between my lips. I gave it a little lick and a few experimental sucks.

"Oh yeah..that's good..open your mouth wider baby." He groaned. I did as he said and took more of his bulge into my mouth. I closed my eyes and started sucking on it. I took him as deep as I dared. I wasn't sure if I was doing it right, but the way he was gasping and panting led me to believe that he liked it.